Julianne Hough Unveils Her Got Milk? Ad
Julianne Hough has inspired her fans that they can reach for the stars by drinking milk in new Got Milk? ad. The country music singer/actress unveiled her ad at the Hearst Tower in NYC on Tuesday night, February 1, wearing a short wool crepe cap-sleeve dress while holding a glass of milk on the stage.
In the ad, she appears more casual in white and gray tank tops paired with jeans. It features a message which reads, "With 9 essential nutrients, drinking lowfat milk can help you look and feel your best, empowering you to reach for the stars!" Aligned with the sentence, Julianne is pictured on a tree as if she reaches the sky.
Her ad additionally boasts a contest sponsored by Got Milk? and Seventeen magazine. The contest is aimed to look for 9 girls to grace a new got milk ad. Further details about the contest can be seen here.
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet