Julianne Hough Unveils Her Got Milk? Ad
Julianne Hough has inspired her fans that they can reach for the stars by drinking milk in new Got Milk? ad. The country music singer/actress unveiled her ad at the Hearst Tower in NYC on Tuesday night, February 1, wearing a short wool crepe cap-sleeve dress while holding a glass of milk on the stage.
In the ad, she appears more casual in white and gray tank tops paired with jeans. It features a message which reads, "With 9 essential nutrients, drinking lowfat milk can help you look and feel your best, empowering you to reach for the stars!" Aligned with the sentence, Julianne is pictured on a tree as if she reaches the sky.
Her ad additionally boasts a contest sponsored by Got Milk? and Seventeen magazine. The contest is aimed to look for 9 girls to grace a new got milk ad. Further details about the contest can be seen here.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?