Julianne Hough Unveils Her Got Milk? Ad
Julianne Hough has inspired her fans that they can reach for the stars by drinking milk in new Got Milk? ad. The country music singer/actress unveiled her ad at the Hearst Tower in NYC on Tuesday night, February 1, wearing a short wool crepe cap-sleeve dress while holding a glass of milk on the stage.
In the ad, she appears more casual in white and gray tank tops paired with jeans. It features a message which reads, "With 9 essential nutrients, drinking lowfat milk can help you look and feel your best, empowering you to reach for the stars!" Aligned with the sentence, Julianne is pictured on a tree as if she reaches the sky.
Her ad additionally boasts a contest sponsored by Got Milk? and Seventeen magazine. The contest is aimed to look for 9 girls to grace a new got milk ad. Further details about the contest can be seen here.
More Julianne Hough News
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character