Julianne Hough Unveils Her Got Milk? Ad
Julianne Hough has inspired her fans that they can reach for the stars by drinking milk in new Got Milk? ad. The country music singer/actress unveiled her ad at the Hearst Tower in NYC on Tuesday night, February 1, wearing a short wool crepe cap-sleeve dress while holding a glass of milk on the stage.
In the ad, she appears more casual in white and gray tank tops paired with jeans. It features a message which reads, "With 9 essential nutrients, drinking lowfat milk can help you look and feel your best, empowering you to reach for the stars!" Aligned with the sentence, Julianne is pictured on a tree as if she reaches the sky.
Her ad additionally boasts a contest sponsored by Got Milk? and Seventeen magazine. The contest is aimed to look for 9 girls to grace a new got milk ad. Further details about the contest can be seen here.
More Julianne Hough News
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos
- Drake's 'Views' Returns to No. 1 on Billboard 200 for 13th Week
- Idina Menzel Debuts Engagement Ring From Fiance Aaron Lohr at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!