Julianne Hough Unveils Her Got Milk? Ad
Julianne Hough has inspired her fans that they can reach for the stars by drinking milk in new Got Milk? ad. The country music singer/actress unveiled her ad at the Hearst Tower in NYC on Tuesday night, February 1, wearing a short wool crepe cap-sleeve dress while holding a glass of milk on the stage.
In the ad, she appears more casual in white and gray tank tops paired with jeans. It features a message which reads, "With 9 essential nutrients, drinking lowfat milk can help you look and feel your best, empowering you to reach for the stars!" Aligned with the sentence, Julianne is pictured on a tree as if she reaches the sky.
Her ad additionally boasts a contest sponsored by Got Milk? and Seventeen magazine. The contest is aimed to look for 9 girls to grace a new got milk ad. Further details about the contest can be seen here.
More Julianne Hough News
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie