Lifetime's 'William & Kate' Finds Its Kate
Lifetime can now move on with its production of "William & Kate" which premiere is rushed to coincide Prince William and Kate Middleton's Royal Wedding this April. The cable has found the TV movie's two leading actors, picking another relatively-unknown actor to portray Kate.
British actress Camilla Luddington will star opposite Nico Evers-Swindell whose casting has been announced earlier. Coincidentally, Camilla was born in the same county as the real Kate, Berkshire. Her acting resume includes "The Defenders", "Days of Our Lives" and "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation".
Together with Nico, Camilla would recreate the fairytale romance of Prince William and Kate Middleton starting their meeting at Scotland's University of St. Andrews through their November 2010 engagement.
In addition to the young actors, Ben Cross has been tapped to play Prince Charles. Production is expected to kick off next week for a premiere on April 29.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says