Lifetime's 'William & Kate' Finds Its Kate
Lifetime can now move on with its production of "William & Kate" which premiere is rushed to coincide Prince William and Kate Middleton's Royal Wedding this April. The cable has found the TV movie's two leading actors, picking another relatively-unknown actor to portray Kate.
British actress Camilla Luddington will star opposite Nico Evers-Swindell whose casting has been announced earlier. Coincidentally, Camilla was born in the same county as the real Kate, Berkshire. Her acting resume includes "The Defenders", "Days of Our Lives" and "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation".
Together with Nico, Camilla would recreate the fairytale romance of Prince William and Kate Middleton starting their meeting at Scotland's University of St. Andrews through their November 2010 engagement.
In addition to the young actors, Ben Cross has been tapped to play Prince Charles. Production is expected to kick off next week for a premiere on April 29.
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound