Lifetime's 'William & Kate' Finds Its Kate
Lifetime can now move on with its production of "William & Kate" which premiere is rushed to coincide Prince William and Kate Middleton's Royal Wedding this April. The cable has found the TV movie's two leading actors, picking another relatively-unknown actor to portray Kate.
British actress Camilla Luddington will star opposite Nico Evers-Swindell whose casting has been announced earlier. Coincidentally, Camilla was born in the same county as the real Kate, Berkshire. Her acting resume includes "The Defenders", "Days of Our Lives" and "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation".
Together with Nico, Camilla would recreate the fairytale romance of Prince William and Kate Middleton starting their meeting at Scotland's University of St. Andrews through their November 2010 engagement.
In addition to the young actors, Ben Cross has been tapped to play Prince Charles. Production is expected to kick off next week for a premiere on April 29.
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana