Lifetime's 'William & Kate' Finds Its Kate
Lifetime can now move on with its production of "William & Kate" which premiere is rushed to coincide Prince William and Kate Middleton's Royal Wedding this April. The cable has found the TV movie's two leading actors, picking another relatively-unknown actor to portray Kate.
British actress Camilla Luddington will star opposite Nico Evers-Swindell whose casting has been announced earlier. Coincidentally, Camilla was born in the same county as the real Kate, Berkshire. Her acting resume includes "The Defenders", "Days of Our Lives" and "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation".
Together with Nico, Camilla would recreate the fairytale romance of Prince William and Kate Middleton starting their meeting at Scotland's University of St. Andrews through their November 2010 engagement.
In addition to the young actors, Ben Cross has been tapped to play Prince Charles. Production is expected to kick off next week for a premiere on April 29.
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck