Lifetime's 'William & Kate' Finds Its Kate
Lifetime can now move on with its production of "William & Kate" which premiere is rushed to coincide Prince William and Kate Middleton's Royal Wedding this April. The cable has found the TV movie's two leading actors, picking another relatively-unknown actor to portray Kate.
British actress Camilla Luddington will star opposite Nico Evers-Swindell whose casting has been announced earlier. Coincidentally, Camilla was born in the same county as the real Kate, Berkshire. Her acting resume includes "The Defenders", "Days of Our Lives" and "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation".
Together with Nico, Camilla would recreate the fairytale romance of Prince William and Kate Middleton starting their meeting at Scotland's University of St. Andrews through their November 2010 engagement.
In addition to the young actors, Ben Cross has been tapped to play Prince Charles. Production is expected to kick off next week for a premiere on April 29.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding