'Final Destination 6' and '7' Planned to Be Filmed Back to Back
Two more "Final Destination" films could arrive soon. Tony Todd who has appeared in several movies in the thriller series recently revealed that "Final Destination 6" and "Final Destination 7" are already planned while Warner Bros. Pictures has not released "Final Destination 5" yet, and they might be shot back to back.
"The producer told me as we were leaving Vancouver that if it opens at Number 1 - which statistically it has - they're going to shoot the next two simultaneously," he said during an interview with Dread Central. The actor has faith on the possible sequels as he claims the fifth film will please audience, saying this on the August 26 release, "Thumbs up! Thumbs way up. They expanded my part."
In "Final Destination 5", death is just as omnipresent as ever and is unleashed after one man's premonition saves a group of coworkers from a terrifying suspension bridge collapse. Steve Quale, who previously worked with James Cameron as a second unit director for "Titanic" and "Avatar", is hired to serve behind the lens for the upcoming horror movie.
Beside Tony Todd, the cast ensemble of the film will also include Emma Bell, Nicholas D'Agosto, Miles Fisher, Arlen Escarpeta, Jacqueline MacInnes Wood, P.J. Byrne, Ellen Wroe, Courtney B. Vance and David Koechner.
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic: Here's First Look at Nathan Keyes as Justin Timberlake
- Johnny Depp and Michelle Pfeiffer Eyed to Join 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape