Lindsay Lohan Accused of Stealing $5,000 Necklace
It has just been reported that Lindsay Lohan is being investigated for a possible theft of a $5,000 necklace. Los Angeles judge is expected to issue a search warrant for cops to find the piece of jewelry in the star's Venice Beach home.
"Lindsay is being accused of stealing high end jewelry, including a necklace," one law enforcement source with knowledge of the situation told RadarOnline.com. "A search warrant was requested Tuesday at the Airport Court to search Lindsay's house for the item of jewelry in question."
Lohan was spotted wearing the necklace while visiting a store. "Lindsay has been photographed and there is video of her wearing the jewelry she is accused of stealing," the source added. Lindsay's rep has not responded to the accusation but an associate reportedly brought the necklace to the Pacific Division police station.
If found out that she stole the necklace, Lindsay would be charged with a felony. Los Angeles Police Department's Media Relations Section Officer Karen Rayner also refused to comment, saying "I know nothing about this."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell