Lindsay Lohan Accused of Stealing $5,000 Necklace
It has just been reported that Lindsay Lohan is being investigated for a possible theft of a $5,000 necklace. Los Angeles judge is expected to issue a search warrant for cops to find the piece of jewelry in the star's Venice Beach home.
"Lindsay is being accused of stealing high end jewelry, including a necklace," one law enforcement source with knowledge of the situation told RadarOnline.com. "A search warrant was requested Tuesday at the Airport Court to search Lindsay's house for the item of jewelry in question."
Lohan was spotted wearing the necklace while visiting a store. "Lindsay has been photographed and there is video of her wearing the jewelry she is accused of stealing," the source added. Lindsay's rep has not responded to the accusation but an associate reportedly brought the necklace to the Pacific Division police station.
If found out that she stole the necklace, Lindsay would be charged with a felony. Los Angeles Police Department's Media Relations Section Officer Karen Rayner also refused to comment, saying "I know nothing about this."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes