Lindsay Lohan Accused of Stealing $5,000 Necklace
It has just been reported that Lindsay Lohan is being investigated for a possible theft of a $5,000 necklace. Los Angeles judge is expected to issue a search warrant for cops to find the piece of jewelry in the star's Venice Beach home.
"Lindsay is being accused of stealing high end jewelry, including a necklace," one law enforcement source with knowledge of the situation told RadarOnline.com. "A search warrant was requested Tuesday at the Airport Court to search Lindsay's house for the item of jewelry in question."
Lohan was spotted wearing the necklace while visiting a store. "Lindsay has been photographed and there is video of her wearing the jewelry she is accused of stealing," the source added. Lindsay's rep has not responded to the accusation but an associate reportedly brought the necklace to the Pacific Division police station.
If found out that she stole the necklace, Lindsay would be charged with a felony. Los Angeles Police Department's Media Relations Section Officer Karen Rayner also refused to comment, saying "I know nothing about this."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik