Lindsay Lohan Accused of Stealing $5,000 Necklace
It has just been reported that Lindsay Lohan is being investigated for a possible theft of a $5,000 necklace. Los Angeles judge is expected to issue a search warrant for cops to find the piece of jewelry in the star's Venice Beach home.
"Lindsay is being accused of stealing high end jewelry, including a necklace," one law enforcement source with knowledge of the situation told RadarOnline.com. "A search warrant was requested Tuesday at the Airport Court to search Lindsay's house for the item of jewelry in question."
Lohan was spotted wearing the necklace while visiting a store. "Lindsay has been photographed and there is video of her wearing the jewelry she is accused of stealing," the source added. Lindsay's rep has not responded to the accusation but an associate reportedly brought the necklace to the Pacific Division police station.
If found out that she stole the necklace, Lindsay would be charged with a felony. Los Angeles Police Department's Media Relations Section Officer Karen Rayner also refused to comment, saying "I know nothing about this."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars