Lindsay Lohan Accused of Stealing $5,000 Necklace
It has just been reported that Lindsay Lohan is being investigated for a possible theft of a $5,000 necklace. Los Angeles judge is expected to issue a search warrant for cops to find the piece of jewelry in the star's Venice Beach home.
"Lindsay is being accused of stealing high end jewelry, including a necklace," one law enforcement source with knowledge of the situation told RadarOnline.com. "A search warrant was requested Tuesday at the Airport Court to search Lindsay's house for the item of jewelry in question."
Lohan was spotted wearing the necklace while visiting a store. "Lindsay has been photographed and there is video of her wearing the jewelry she is accused of stealing," the source added. Lindsay's rep has not responded to the accusation but an associate reportedly brought the necklace to the Pacific Division police station.
If found out that she stole the necklace, Lindsay would be charged with a felony. Los Angeles Police Department's Media Relations Section Officer Karen Rayner also refused to comment, saying "I know nothing about this."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video