J.J. Returns to 'Criminal Minds' to Send Away Emily
Beloved alumna of "Criminal Minds" will return for an episode this Spring. A.J. Cook, whose departure from the CBS series last Fall invited protests among show's fans, will reprise her role as Jennifer "J.J." Jareau in an episode directed by Matthew Gray Gubler.
Cook confirmed via Twitter, writing "Heading back to Criminal Minds for @pagetpaget final episode. @GUBLERNATION is directing. It's going to be GOOD/WEIRD/SAD!!!" Paget Brewster who has been with the show for almost five years is not returning to the series as well, replaced by a new agent played by Rachel Nichols.
The exit story of Brewster's Emily has been paved since last week when she was informed that a criminal she put away during her days with Interpol had escaped. It is unclear how J.J. would jump in the story. The last time she was seen, J.J. joined the government's Defense Department.
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body