J.J. Returns to 'Criminal Minds' to Send Away Emily
Beloved alumna of "Criminal Minds" will return for an episode this Spring. A.J. Cook, whose departure from the CBS series last Fall invited protests among show's fans, will reprise her role as Jennifer "J.J." Jareau in an episode directed by Matthew Gray Gubler.
Cook confirmed via Twitter, writing "Heading back to Criminal Minds for @pagetpaget final episode. @GUBLERNATION is directing. It's going to be GOOD/WEIRD/SAD!!!" Paget Brewster who has been with the show for almost five years is not returning to the series as well, replaced by a new agent played by Rachel Nichols.
The exit story of Brewster's Emily has been paved since last week when she was informed that a criminal she put away during her days with Interpol had escaped. It is unclear how J.J. would jump in the story. The last time she was seen, J.J. joined the government's Defense Department.
- Conspiracy Theorists Claim Elvis Presley Is Alive and Attended His 82nd Birthday
- Kim Kardashian 'Had a Secret Fling' With 'Celebrity Big Brother' Star Calum Best
- 'The Flash' Also Brings Back Rick Cosnett's Eddie Thawne, but How?
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'