J.J. Returns to 'Criminal Minds' to Send Away Emily
Beloved alumna of "Criminal Minds" will return for an episode this Spring. A.J. Cook, whose departure from the CBS series last Fall invited protests among show's fans, will reprise her role as Jennifer "J.J." Jareau in an episode directed by Matthew Gray Gubler.
Cook confirmed via Twitter, writing "Heading back to Criminal Minds for @pagetpaget final episode. @GUBLERNATION is directing. It's going to be GOOD/WEIRD/SAD!!!" Paget Brewster who has been with the show for almost five years is not returning to the series as well, replaced by a new agent played by Rachel Nichols.
The exit story of Brewster's Emily has been paved since last week when she was informed that a criminal she put away during her days with Interpol had escaped. It is unclear how J.J. would jump in the story. The last time she was seen, J.J. joined the government's Defense Department.
More Criminal Minds News
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!
- Katy Perry's New Album in the Works, Tour to Follow in 2017
- Justin Bieber Launches Another Bizarre Rant
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards