J.J. Returns to 'Criminal Minds' to Send Away Emily
Beloved alumna of "Criminal Minds" will return for an episode this Spring. A.J. Cook, whose departure from the CBS series last Fall invited protests among show's fans, will reprise her role as Jennifer "J.J." Jareau in an episode directed by Matthew Gray Gubler.
Cook confirmed via Twitter, writing "Heading back to Criminal Minds for @pagetpaget final episode. @GUBLERNATION is directing. It's going to be GOOD/WEIRD/SAD!!!" Paget Brewster who has been with the show for almost five years is not returning to the series as well, replaced by a new agent played by Rachel Nichols.
The exit story of Brewster's Emily has been paved since last week when she was informed that a criminal she put away during her days with Interpol had escaped. It is unclear how J.J. would jump in the story. The last time she was seen, J.J. joined the government's Defense Department.
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower