J.J. Returns to 'Criminal Minds' to Send Away Emily
Beloved alumna of "Criminal Minds" will return for an episode this Spring. A.J. Cook, whose departure from the CBS series last Fall invited protests among show's fans, will reprise her role as Jennifer "J.J." Jareau in an episode directed by Matthew Gray Gubler.
Cook confirmed via Twitter, writing "Heading back to Criminal Minds for @pagetpaget final episode. @GUBLERNATION is directing. It's going to be GOOD/WEIRD/SAD!!!" Paget Brewster who has been with the show for almost five years is not returning to the series as well, replaced by a new agent played by Rachel Nichols.
The exit story of Brewster's Emily has been paved since last week when she was informed that a criminal she put away during her days with Interpol had escaped. It is unclear how J.J. would jump in the story. The last time she was seen, J.J. joined the government's Defense Department.
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media
- Comic-Con: 'Prison Break' Revival Debuts New Trailer and Clip
- Liv Tyler Shares Adorable Breastfeeding Photo With Her Newborn
- Calvin Harris and Kim Kardashian Party Together Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- Drake's New Mixtape Is on the Way as 'Views' Tops Billboard 200 for 11th Week