Joseph Gordon-Levitt In Talks to Join Tom Hardy in 'Dark Knight Rises'
Another casting report comes from "The Dark Knight Rises". Joseph Gordon-Levitt who has worked with Christopher Nolan for "Inception" is in talks to join the upcoming installment of Batman trilogy by Nolan, so Deadline Hollywood says.
This way, the site confirms rumor first emerging in mid-2010 that Gordon-Levitt will star in the superhero film. While Deadline does not know the role that is offered to the "500 Days of Summer" actor, Ain't It Cool News speculates that he might appear as Hugo Strange. However, previous report linked him to another villainous character, The Riddler.
If Gordon-Levitt indeed signs up for "The Dark Knight Rises", he will reunite not only with Nolan but also his "Inception" co-star Tom Hardy. Hardy has been officially cast as villain Bane in the movie.
Christian Bale will reprise his role as Bruce Wayne aka Batman and Anne Hathaway is tapped to portray Selina Kyle. Principal photography is expected to be kicked off in May for a planned July 20, 2012 release date in the U.S.
Joseph Gordon-Levitt will next be seen in drama comedy "Elektra Luxx". He additionally has wrapped the production for "Premium Rush" and is currently filming "Looper" which has him teaming up with Bruce Willis.
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'