Official: Rihanna Will Duet With Drake at 2011 Grammys
Rihanna and Drake are the latest big stars added to the line-up of the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards. The "What's My Name?" couple is most likely to perform the "Loud" single in front of live audience for the first time ever at the awards show which will take place on February 13.
While RiRi happily breaks the news to her fans on Twitter, Britney Spears denies latest speculation about her Grammy gig. Her manager Adam Leber tweets, "Need to clear something up. This Grammy rumor is just that, a rumor. @BritneySpears was NEVER performing. That said, you will be seeing her soon....."
Instead of following gossip about the possibility of Britney singing at the prize-giving event, Adam says fans should "keep an eye out for the album title, album cover and some sneak peeks of the ['Hold It Against Me'] video." He gushes, "All coming this week....."
The National Academy of Recording Arts & Sciences (NARAS) themselves remain mum about Britney rumor. "Check back tomorrow for more performance news and a chance to win tickets to the show," so they simply state when announcing RiRi and Drizzy's news on Facebook.
So far, the other confirmed performers are B.o.B, Janelle Monae, Bruno Mars Justin Bieber, Jaden Smith, Usher, Lady Antebellum, Muse, Eminem, Miranda Lambert, Cee-Lo, Arcade Fire, Lady GaGa and Katy Perry.
Before the live ceremony which will be held at Staples Center in Los Angeles, there will be a Celebration of Music & Education conducted at University of Southern California on February 9. Sara Bareilles, who is nominated for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance this year, will be coming to perform for the concertgoers.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance