Adam Sandler's Hollywood Walk of Fame Ceremony in Pics
Adam Sandler is finally acknowledged in Hollywood Walk of Fame, claiming the 2,431st star placed near W Hotel and Hollywood & Vine Metro stop. A February 1 ceremony saw the attendance of press, Sandler's family and celebrity friends such as Kevin James who played his pal in "Grown Ups" and Henry Winkler who starred opposite him in "Waterboy".
James and Winkler took the podium to give a little testimony about the comedian, with the former joking, "Enjoy the magic of this moment buddy because tomorrow a pre-op transsexual will be turning tricks on top of your name." Sandler then delivered a thank-you speech, interrupted by his daughters, Sadie and Sunny.
"Let's hear it for my kids, who are now showing you that I cannot control them," the actor joked, adding that the best thing that happened to him was meeting his wife Jackie and creating a family with her. "It was excellent that they were here. It was the reason that it was extra special. If I was here without them, I would feel that I was just missing those guys. So it was a great day for me," he said as quoted by E!.
Among the crowd, Sandler's old high school mate approached him and was given an invite to hang out with the star.
More Adam Sandler News
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper