Bumblebee Shocks People in Chevy/'Transformers 3' Super Bowl Ad
Chevrolet and Paramount Pictures join forces to promote their own products, Chevy Camaro and "Transformers: Dark of the Moon", at the upcoming Super Bowl by releasing a TV spot. The 30-second ad features a yellow car which transforms into Bumblebee when someone tries to smash its hood. After throwing away the "attacker", Bumblebee is back on its alternate mode.
Beside this joint ad, the third "Transformers" film will also get its own Super Bowl TV spot that will be aired during Super Bowl XLV telecast on Fox on Sunday, February 6. Meanwhile, the unveiled promo video is one of General Motors' ads that will also air during the game.
"Transformers: Dark of the Moon" is going to be released in the U.S. on July 1. Michael Bay still serves as a helmer, while Shia LaBeouf and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley star in it. Plot details are still kept under wraps, but it is already confirmed that Shockwave will be the major villain in this upcoming action sci-fi movie.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal