Bumblebee Shocks People in Chevy/'Transformers 3' Super Bowl Ad
Chevrolet and Paramount Pictures join forces to promote their own products, Chevy Camaro and "Transformers: Dark of the Moon", at the upcoming Super Bowl by releasing a TV spot. The 30-second ad features a yellow car which transforms into Bumblebee when someone tries to smash its hood. After throwing away the "attacker", Bumblebee is back on its alternate mode.
Beside this joint ad, the third "Transformers" film will also get its own Super Bowl TV spot that will be aired during Super Bowl XLV telecast on Fox on Sunday, February 6. Meanwhile, the unveiled promo video is one of General Motors' ads that will also air during the game.
"Transformers: Dark of the Moon" is going to be released in the U.S. on July 1. Michael Bay still serves as a helmer, while Shia LaBeouf and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley star in it. Plot details are still kept under wraps, but it is already confirmed that Shockwave will be the major villain in this upcoming action sci-fi movie.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna