Bumblebee Shocks People in Chevy/'Transformers 3' Super Bowl Ad
Chevrolet and Paramount Pictures join forces to promote their own products, Chevy Camaro and "Transformers: Dark of the Moon", at the upcoming Super Bowl by releasing a TV spot. The 30-second ad features a yellow car which transforms into Bumblebee when someone tries to smash its hood. After throwing away the "attacker", Bumblebee is back on its alternate mode.
Beside this joint ad, the third "Transformers" film will also get its own Super Bowl TV spot that will be aired during Super Bowl XLV telecast on Fox on Sunday, February 6. Meanwhile, the unveiled promo video is one of General Motors' ads that will also air during the game.
"Transformers: Dark of the Moon" is going to be released in the U.S. on July 1. Michael Bay still serves as a helmer, while Shia LaBeouf and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley star in it. Plot details are still kept under wraps, but it is already confirmed that Shockwave will be the major villain in this upcoming action sci-fi movie.
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake