Bumblebee Shocks People in Chevy/'Transformers 3' Super Bowl Ad
Chevrolet and Paramount Pictures join forces to promote their own products, Chevy Camaro and "Transformers: Dark of the Moon", at the upcoming Super Bowl by releasing a TV spot. The 30-second ad features a yellow car which transforms into Bumblebee when someone tries to smash its hood. After throwing away the "attacker", Bumblebee is back on its alternate mode.
Beside this joint ad, the third "Transformers" film will also get its own Super Bowl TV spot that will be aired during Super Bowl XLV telecast on Fox on Sunday, February 6. Meanwhile, the unveiled promo video is one of General Motors' ads that will also air during the game.
"Transformers: Dark of the Moon" is going to be released in the U.S. on July 1. Michael Bay still serves as a helmer, while Shia LaBeouf and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley star in it. Plot details are still kept under wraps, but it is already confirmed that Shockwave will be the major villain in this upcoming action sci-fi movie.
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered
- Wham! and Chris Martin Pay Tribute to George Michael at BRIT Awards
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Ready to Reconnect With Daughter Suri After Years Apart
- Hugh Jackman Rules Out Wolverine/Deadpool Movie
- 'Glee' Alum Lauren Potter's Engagement Called Off
- David Beckham Smashes His Tooth During Snowboarding Trip, Days After Son Brooklyn Got Arm Injury