Bumblebee Shocks People in Chevy/'Transformers 3' Super Bowl Ad
Chevrolet and Paramount Pictures join forces to promote their own products, Chevy Camaro and "Transformers: Dark of the Moon", at the upcoming Super Bowl by releasing a TV spot. The 30-second ad features a yellow car which transforms into Bumblebee when someone tries to smash its hood. After throwing away the "attacker", Bumblebee is back on its alternate mode.
Beside this joint ad, the third "Transformers" film will also get its own Super Bowl TV spot that will be aired during Super Bowl XLV telecast on Fox on Sunday, February 6. Meanwhile, the unveiled promo video is one of General Motors' ads that will also air during the game.
"Transformers: Dark of the Moon" is going to be released in the U.S. on July 1. Michael Bay still serves as a helmer, while Shia LaBeouf and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley star in it. Plot details are still kept under wraps, but it is already confirmed that Shockwave will be the major villain in this upcoming action sci-fi movie.
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why