'Glee' Opening Scene That Would Lure Male Audience
One of the performances in the February 6 episode of "Glee" has been released via EW. The McKinley High Cheerleading team, Cheerios, choreographed a dance number to Katy Perry's "California Gurls" as the opening act. "I'm bored," coach Sue Sylvester said at the end of the performance despite the attempt to include pyrotechnic bra and flying bikes.
"I think our opening number is going to retain a lot of male viewers," says co-creator/executive producer Ian Brennan, referring to the girls who wore bikini and mini skirts. The producers did this on purpose to attract the Super Bowl audience in the previous hour.
"We put stuff in there understanding that there are a lot of dudes who watch the Super Bowl," says co-creator/executive producer Brad Falchuk. "It was making sure that the dudes who refuse to watch Glee are like 'Wait a second!' "
Later in the episode, "Glee" would also present its most expensive number so far. Mashing-up Michael Jackson's "Thriller" and Yeah Yeah Yeahs' "Heads Will Roll", the cast would perform it in the middle of football field, complete with the zombie costume and make-up.
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?