'Glee' Opening Scene That Would Lure Male Audience
One of the performances in the February 6 episode of "Glee" has been released via EW. The McKinley High Cheerleading team, Cheerios, choreographed a dance number to Katy Perry's "California Gurls" as the opening act. "I'm bored," coach Sue Sylvester said at the end of the performance despite the attempt to include pyrotechnic bra and flying bikes.
"I think our opening number is going to retain a lot of male viewers," says co-creator/executive producer Ian Brennan, referring to the girls who wore bikini and mini skirts. The producers did this on purpose to attract the Super Bowl audience in the previous hour.
"We put stuff in there understanding that there are a lot of dudes who watch the Super Bowl," says co-creator/executive producer Brad Falchuk. "It was making sure that the dudes who refuse to watch Glee are like 'Wait a second!' "
Later in the episode, "Glee" would also present its most expensive number so far. Mashing-up Michael Jackson's "Thriller" and Yeah Yeah Yeahs' "Heads Will Roll", the cast would perform it in the middle of football field, complete with the zombie costume and make-up.
More Glee News
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip
- Bryce Dallas Howard Denies Chris Pratt Feud Rumors: I 'Worship' Him
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!