'Glee' Opening Scene That Would Lure Male Audience
One of the performances in the February 6 episode of "Glee" has been released via EW. The McKinley High Cheerleading team, Cheerios, choreographed a dance number to Katy Perry's "California Gurls" as the opening act. "I'm bored," coach Sue Sylvester said at the end of the performance despite the attempt to include pyrotechnic bra and flying bikes.
"I think our opening number is going to retain a lot of male viewers," says co-creator/executive producer Ian Brennan, referring to the girls who wore bikini and mini skirts. The producers did this on purpose to attract the Super Bowl audience in the previous hour.
"We put stuff in there understanding that there are a lot of dudes who watch the Super Bowl," says co-creator/executive producer Brad Falchuk. "It was making sure that the dudes who refuse to watch Glee are like 'Wait a second!' "
Later in the episode, "Glee" would also present its most expensive number so far. Mashing-up Michael Jackson's "Thriller" and Yeah Yeah Yeahs' "Heads Will Roll", the cast would perform it in the middle of football field, complete with the zombie costume and make-up.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia