'Glee' Opening Scene That Would Lure Male Audience
One of the performances in the February 6 episode of "Glee" has been released via EW. The McKinley High Cheerleading team, Cheerios, choreographed a dance number to Katy Perry's "California Gurls" as the opening act. "I'm bored," coach Sue Sylvester said at the end of the performance despite the attempt to include pyrotechnic bra and flying bikes.
"I think our opening number is going to retain a lot of male viewers," says co-creator/executive producer Ian Brennan, referring to the girls who wore bikini and mini skirts. The producers did this on purpose to attract the Super Bowl audience in the previous hour.
"We put stuff in there understanding that there are a lot of dudes who watch the Super Bowl," says co-creator/executive producer Brad Falchuk. "It was making sure that the dudes who refuse to watch Glee are like 'Wait a second!' "
Later in the episode, "Glee" would also present its most expensive number so far. Mashing-up Michael Jackson's "Thriller" and Yeah Yeah Yeahs' "Heads Will Roll", the cast would perform it in the middle of football field, complete with the zombie costume and make-up.
More Glee News
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?