'Glee' Opening Scene That Would Lure Male Audience
One of the performances in the February 6 episode of "Glee" has been released via EW. The McKinley High Cheerleading team, Cheerios, choreographed a dance number to Katy Perry's "California Gurls" as the opening act. "I'm bored," coach Sue Sylvester said at the end of the performance despite the attempt to include pyrotechnic bra and flying bikes.
"I think our opening number is going to retain a lot of male viewers," says co-creator/executive producer Ian Brennan, referring to the girls who wore bikini and mini skirts. The producers did this on purpose to attract the Super Bowl audience in the previous hour.
"We put stuff in there understanding that there are a lot of dudes who watch the Super Bowl," says co-creator/executive producer Brad Falchuk. "It was making sure that the dudes who refuse to watch Glee are like 'Wait a second!' "
Later in the episode, "Glee" would also present its most expensive number so far. Mashing-up Michael Jackson's "Thriller" and Yeah Yeah Yeahs' "Heads Will Roll", the cast would perform it in the middle of football field, complete with the zombie costume and make-up.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl