Blake Lively Beats Mila Kunis as Most Desirable Woman of 2011
Blake Lively has been named the Most Desirable Woman of 2011. The 23-year-old blonde tops the poll conducted by website Ask Men where nearly five million people voted in the survey. She makes a huge leap after only landing on number 85 last year.
Lively's name is rising this year after starring in Ben Affleck's critically acclaimed film "The Town". The depicter of Serena van der Woodsen in "Gossip Girl" additionally lands a female lead role in upcoming blockbuster "Green Lantern", starring opposite Ryan Reynolds.
Snatching the runner-up position is "Black Swan" beauty Mila Kunis, followed by "Modern Family" babe Sofia Vergara on number three. Models fill out the next two places - Selita Ebanks and new mum Miranda Kerr are on the fourth and fifth places respectively.
Rounding up the top ten are Girls Aloud member Cheryl Cole, "Iron Man 2" actress Scarlett Johansson, singer Katy Perry, "Love and Other Drugs" beauty Anne Hathaway, and "Mad Men" star Jessica Pare in respective order. The latest one makes a good surprise by nabbing the tenth place while she wasn't even on the list last year.
For full list of Ask Men's Top Women of 2011, please visit the website.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs