Blake Lively Beats Mila Kunis as Most Desirable Woman of 2011
Blake Lively has been named the Most Desirable Woman of 2011. The 23-year-old blonde tops the poll conducted by website Ask Men where nearly five million people voted in the survey. She makes a huge leap after only landing on number 85 last year.
Lively's name is rising this year after starring in Ben Affleck's critically acclaimed film "The Town". The depicter of Serena van der Woodsen in "Gossip Girl" additionally lands a female lead role in upcoming blockbuster "Green Lantern", starring opposite Ryan Reynolds.
Snatching the runner-up position is "Black Swan" beauty Mila Kunis, followed by "Modern Family" babe Sofia Vergara on number three. Models fill out the next two places - Selita Ebanks and new mum Miranda Kerr are on the fourth and fifth places respectively.
Rounding up the top ten are Girls Aloud member Cheryl Cole, "Iron Man 2" actress Scarlett Johansson, singer Katy Perry, "Love and Other Drugs" beauty Anne Hathaway, and "Mad Men" star Jessica Pare in respective order. The latest one makes a good surprise by nabbing the tenth place while she wasn't even on the list last year.
For full list of Ask Men's Top Women of 2011, please visit the website.
More Blake Lively News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season