'SNL' Team Up Russell Brand and Chris Brown in February
Russell Brand and Chris Brown would make a pair on "Saturday Night Live". On February 12, the comedian and the R 'n' B singer would be first-time host and musical guest respectively on the variety show.
Brand is lined up to promote his new movies "Hop" and "Arthur" which would be released Stateside in April. Brown is to release his fourth studio album called "F.A.M.E." on March 22 and it is likely that he would perform its singles. It is yet clear whether Brown would participate in the sketch or not.
On another news, "SNL" has come under fire for its last week's "Estro-Maxx" skit featuring the male cast members wearing artificial breasts and women's clothing. "The violence, discrimination and harassment that transgender Americans experience each and every day is no laughing matter," said GLAAD President Jarrett Barrios. "Saturday Night Live is a touchstone of American comedy, but Saturday's unfunny skit sends a destructive and dehumanizing message."
More Saturday Night Live News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says