'SNL' Team Up Russell Brand and Chris Brown in February
Russell Brand and Chris Brown would make a pair on "Saturday Night Live". On February 12, the comedian and the R 'n' B singer would be first-time host and musical guest respectively on the variety show.
Brand is lined up to promote his new movies "Hop" and "Arthur" which would be released Stateside in April. Brown is to release his fourth studio album called "F.A.M.E." on March 22 and it is likely that he would perform its singles. It is yet clear whether Brown would participate in the sketch or not.
On another news, "SNL" has come under fire for its last week's "Estro-Maxx" skit featuring the male cast members wearing artificial breasts and women's clothing. "The violence, discrimination and harassment that transgender Americans experience each and every day is no laughing matter," said GLAAD President Jarrett Barrios. "Saturday Night Live is a touchstone of American comedy, but Saturday's unfunny skit sends a destructive and dehumanizing message."
More Saturday Night Live News
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction