'SNL' Team Up Russell Brand and Chris Brown in February
Russell Brand and Chris Brown would make a pair on "Saturday Night Live". On February 12, the comedian and the R 'n' B singer would be first-time host and musical guest respectively on the variety show.
Brand is lined up to promote his new movies "Hop" and "Arthur" which would be released Stateside in April. Brown is to release his fourth studio album called "F.A.M.E." on March 22 and it is likely that he would perform its singles. It is yet clear whether Brown would participate in the sketch or not.
On another news, "SNL" has come under fire for its last week's "Estro-Maxx" skit featuring the male cast members wearing artificial breasts and women's clothing. "The violence, discrimination and harassment that transgender Americans experience each and every day is no laughing matter," said GLAAD President Jarrett Barrios. "Saturday Night Live is a touchstone of American comedy, but Saturday's unfunny skit sends a destructive and dehumanizing message."
More Saturday Night Live News
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS