'SNL' Team Up Russell Brand and Chris Brown in February
Russell Brand and Chris Brown would make a pair on "Saturday Night Live". On February 12, the comedian and the R 'n' B singer would be first-time host and musical guest respectively on the variety show.
Brand is lined up to promote his new movies "Hop" and "Arthur" which would be released Stateside in April. Brown is to release his fourth studio album called "F.A.M.E." on March 22 and it is likely that he would perform its singles. It is yet clear whether Brown would participate in the sketch or not.
On another news, "SNL" has come under fire for its last week's "Estro-Maxx" skit featuring the male cast members wearing artificial breasts and women's clothing. "The violence, discrimination and harassment that transgender Americans experience each and every day is no laughing matter," said GLAAD President Jarrett Barrios. "Saturday Night Live is a touchstone of American comedy, but Saturday's unfunny skit sends a destructive and dehumanizing message."
More Saturday Night Live News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences