'SNL' Team Up Russell Brand and Chris Brown in February
Russell Brand and Chris Brown would make a pair on "Saturday Night Live". On February 12, the comedian and the R 'n' B singer would be first-time host and musical guest respectively on the variety show.
Brand is lined up to promote his new movies "Hop" and "Arthur" which would be released Stateside in April. Brown is to release his fourth studio album called "F.A.M.E." on March 22 and it is likely that he would perform its singles. It is yet clear whether Brown would participate in the sketch or not.
On another news, "SNL" has come under fire for its last week's "Estro-Maxx" skit featuring the male cast members wearing artificial breasts and women's clothing. "The violence, discrimination and harassment that transgender Americans experience each and every day is no laughing matter," said GLAAD President Jarrett Barrios. "Saturday Night Live is a touchstone of American comedy, but Saturday's unfunny skit sends a destructive and dehumanizing message."
More Saturday Night Live News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son