Anne Hathaway in Clubhouse With James Franco & Jake Gyllenhaal on Vanity Fair Cover
The cover of Vanity Fair's upcoming issue is a crowded one. It's a Hollywood theme and features the likes of big stars Anne Hathaway, James Franco and Jake Gyllenhaal. The White Queen of "Alice in Wonderland" bares her cleavage and long leg in a silver revealing dress. She reclines against her Oscar co-host Franco and drapes her hand on her "Love and Other Drugs" co-star Gyllenhaal's shoulder. Standing near the trio is another movie hunk Ryan Reynolds.
As Hathaway is surrounded by Franco, Gyllenhaal and Reynolds, fellow movie beauties Jennifer Lawrence and Olivia Wilde sandwich Anthony Mackie. The other Hollywood stars gracing the cover include Jesse Eisenberg, Mila Kunis, Robert Duvall, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Andrew Garfield, Rashida Jones, Garrett Hedlund and Noomi Rapace.
"We wanted to evoke the glamour of 1930s Shanghai, an era of smoky, alluring elegance," cover fashion and style director Jessica Diehl said. "We had the gentlemen looking dashing in black tie, whilst the ladies were radiant in spring's gowns - from Gucci to Yves Saint Laurent - and glittering with diamonds from Chanel and other arbiters of glamour."
The cover was shot in Los Angeles and New York over the course of two days by photographer Norman Jean Roy. It's set as a clubhouse bar gathering with showbiz glamor on emphasize. The women glam up in their designer outfits which show off their curves, and the men suit it up to match the ladies.
More Anne Hathaway News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie