'Bachelor' Axed First Impression Rose Girl and Kept Emily
"The Bachelor" surprisingly let go of the girl he gave his first impression rose to. Brad Womack took both Ashley H and Ashley S to Cirque du Soleil's Elvis show where he had to choose one of them. Womack gave the rose to Ashley H, prompting Ashley S to say "I just feel really sad ... it feels like someone just punched me in the stomach."
Like Ashley H, Shawntel and Emily received the roses before the ceremony. Shawntel got hers after a solo date where she was showered with plenty of goodies. Emily received hers after a group date and heart-to-heart talk with Brad on how sensitive she is about NASCAR which relates her back to her dead fiance. "I feel like a jerk, is what I'm thinking," Brad apologized to her.
"This rose is about you, it's not about today, it's not about NASCAR, it's not about anything except for the fact that I'm falling for you, so I hope you feel the same way," Brad told Emily.
Those eliminated are Marissa and Lisa who never got the chance to have a solo date with Brad. "Next week we leave the desert of Vegas for the rain forest of Costa Rica," host Chris Harrison blogged.
More The Bachelor News
- Jennifer Lopez Breaks Silence on Her Relationship With Drake
- Joe Jonas Approves of Demi Lovato's On-Again Romance With Guilhermo Vasconcelos
- Surly and His Squad Fight for New Home in 'The Nut Job 2' First Trailer
- 'American Crime Story' Will Take on Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky Sex Scandal
- Kim Kardashian Did Want to Divorce Kanye West. Here's Why She Stays
- New 'Kong: Skull Island' Banner Suggests Kong's Soft Spot
- Bella Thorne Defends Ex-Beau Gregg Sulkin After His Alleged Nude Pics Surface
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake Among Winners in Music