'Bachelor' Axed First Impression Rose Girl and Kept Emily
"The Bachelor" surprisingly let go of the girl he gave his first impression rose to. Brad Womack took both Ashley H and Ashley S to Cirque du Soleil's Elvis show where he had to choose one of them. Womack gave the rose to Ashley H, prompting Ashley S to say "I just feel really sad ... it feels like someone just punched me in the stomach."
Like Ashley H, Shawntel and Emily received the roses before the ceremony. Shawntel got hers after a solo date where she was showered with plenty of goodies. Emily received hers after a group date and heart-to-heart talk with Brad on how sensitive she is about NASCAR which relates her back to her dead fiance. "I feel like a jerk, is what I'm thinking," Brad apologized to her.
"This rose is about you, it's not about today, it's not about NASCAR, it's not about anything except for the fact that I'm falling for you, so I hope you feel the same way," Brad told Emily.
Those eliminated are Marissa and Lisa who never got the chance to have a solo date with Brad. "Next week we leave the desert of Vegas for the rain forest of Costa Rica," host Chris Harrison blogged.
More The Bachelor News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences