'Bachelor' Axed First Impression Rose Girl and Kept Emily
"The Bachelor" surprisingly let go of the girl he gave his first impression rose to. Brad Womack took both Ashley H and Ashley S to Cirque du Soleil's Elvis show where he had to choose one of them. Womack gave the rose to Ashley H, prompting Ashley S to say "I just feel really sad ... it feels like someone just punched me in the stomach."
Like Ashley H, Shawntel and Emily received the roses before the ceremony. Shawntel got hers after a solo date where she was showered with plenty of goodies. Emily received hers after a group date and heart-to-heart talk with Brad on how sensitive she is about NASCAR which relates her back to her dead fiance. "I feel like a jerk, is what I'm thinking," Brad apologized to her.
"This rose is about you, it's not about today, it's not about NASCAR, it's not about anything except for the fact that I'm falling for you, so I hope you feel the same way," Brad told Emily.
Those eliminated are Marissa and Lisa who never got the chance to have a solo date with Brad. "Next week we leave the desert of Vegas for the rain forest of Costa Rica," host Chris Harrison blogged.
More The Bachelor News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group