Adam Sandler Accused of Cheating in New 'Just Go with It' Clip
Columbia Pictures has shared more scenes from "Just Go with It" by releasing some new clips. Highlighting Adam Sandler's Danny's efforts to win the love of the woman of his dreams played by Brooklyn Decker, both snippets see him dealing with kids. Danny makes a deal with a girl who will pose as his daughter in the first clip, while in the other one he faces a threat from a boy who calls him an adulterer.
In the upcoming comedy, Sandler will additionally share screen with Jennifer Aniston who portrays his trusty assistant/receptionist Katherine. His character will enlist her help to pretend as his soon-to-be ex-wife after lying about his marital status to Decker's Palmer. When the plan starts to backfire, everyone heads off to Hawaii for a weekend that will change the course of their lives.
Nicole Kidman lands a supporting role in "Just Go with It", while Heidi Montag will make a cameo. This Dennis Dugan-directed film will head into theaters across the nation on February 11, just in time for Valentine's Day.
'Just Go with It' clip 'Actually Get Paid':
'Just Go with It' clip 'Adulterer':
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong'o to Star in a Movie Based on a Twitter Sensation
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Flaunt Booties in Skimpy Swimsuits During Vacation in Cannes
- Lana Del Rey Debuts 'Cherry', Dishes on Collaboration With Stevie Nicks
- Lady GaGa Posts Topless Pic to Wish Naomi Campbell Happy Birthday
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 1: Four Finalists Sing for the Win
- Taylor Swift's Alleged BF Joe Alwyn Relocating to the States to Be Closer to Her