Adam Sandler Accused of Cheating in New 'Just Go with It' Clip
Columbia Pictures has shared more scenes from "Just Go with It" by releasing some new clips. Highlighting Adam Sandler's Danny's efforts to win the love of the woman of his dreams played by Brooklyn Decker, both snippets see him dealing with kids. Danny makes a deal with a girl who will pose as his daughter in the first clip, while in the other one he faces a threat from a boy who calls him an adulterer.
In the upcoming comedy, Sandler will additionally share screen with Jennifer Aniston who portrays his trusty assistant/receptionist Katherine. His character will enlist her help to pretend as his soon-to-be ex-wife after lying about his marital status to Decker's Palmer. When the plan starts to backfire, everyone heads off to Hawaii for a weekend that will change the course of their lives.
Nicole Kidman lands a supporting role in "Just Go with It", while Heidi Montag will make a cameo. This Dennis Dugan-directed film will head into theaters across the nation on February 11, just in time for Valentine's Day.
'Just Go with It' clip 'Actually Get Paid':
'Just Go with It' clip 'Adulterer':
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed