Adam Sandler Accused of Cheating in New 'Just Go with It' Clip
Columbia Pictures has shared more scenes from "Just Go with It" by releasing some new clips. Highlighting Adam Sandler's Danny's efforts to win the love of the woman of his dreams played by Brooklyn Decker, both snippets see him dealing with kids. Danny makes a deal with a girl who will pose as his daughter in the first clip, while in the other one he faces a threat from a boy who calls him an adulterer.
In the upcoming comedy, Sandler will additionally share screen with Jennifer Aniston who portrays his trusty assistant/receptionist Katherine. His character will enlist her help to pretend as his soon-to-be ex-wife after lying about his marital status to Decker's Palmer. When the plan starts to backfire, everyone heads off to Hawaii for a weekend that will change the course of their lives.
Nicole Kidman lands a supporting role in "Just Go with It", while Heidi Montag will make a cameo. This Dennis Dugan-directed film will head into theaters across the nation on February 11, just in time for Valentine's Day.
'Just Go with It' clip 'Actually Get Paid':
'Just Go with It' clip 'Adulterer':
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary