Adam Sandler Accused of Cheating in New 'Just Go with It' Clip
Columbia Pictures has shared more scenes from "Just Go with It" by releasing some new clips. Highlighting Adam Sandler's Danny's efforts to win the love of the woman of his dreams played by Brooklyn Decker, both snippets see him dealing with kids. Danny makes a deal with a girl who will pose as his daughter in the first clip, while in the other one he faces a threat from a boy who calls him an adulterer.
In the upcoming comedy, Sandler will additionally share screen with Jennifer Aniston who portrays his trusty assistant/receptionist Katherine. His character will enlist her help to pretend as his soon-to-be ex-wife after lying about his marital status to Decker's Palmer. When the plan starts to backfire, everyone heads off to Hawaii for a weekend that will change the course of their lives.
Nicole Kidman lands a supporting role in "Just Go with It", while Heidi Montag will make a cameo. This Dennis Dugan-directed film will head into theaters across the nation on February 11, just in time for Valentine's Day.
'Just Go with It' clip 'Actually Get Paid':
'Just Go with It' clip 'Adulterer':
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie