Lupe Fiasco's New Single 'Words I Never Said' Debuted
Lupe Fiasco's so-called "big, controversial" single called "Words I Never Said" has just been unearthed. Produced by today's in-demand music maker Alex da Kid, the song is filled with booming sound and provocative lyrics which tackle such issues as wars and the sinking economy.
He raps, "We scared of almost everything, afraid to even tell the truth/ So scared of what you think of me, I'm scared of even telling you." Skylar Gray sings on the hook, "It's so loud inside my head with words that I should have said/ As I drown in my regrets, I can't take back the words I never said."
It is confirmed as the second single from Lupe's new album "Lasers" which is scheduled to come out across United States on March 8.
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters