Lupe Fiasco's New Single 'Words I Never Said' Debuted
Lupe Fiasco's so-called "big, controversial" single called "Words I Never Said" has just been unearthed. Produced by today's in-demand music maker Alex da Kid, the song is filled with booming sound and provocative lyrics which tackle such issues as wars and the sinking economy.
He raps, "We scared of almost everything, afraid to even tell the truth/ So scared of what you think of me, I'm scared of even telling you." Skylar Gray sings on the hook, "It's so loud inside my head with words that I should have said/ As I drown in my regrets, I can't take back the words I never said."
It is confirmed as the second single from Lupe's new album "Lasers" which is scheduled to come out across United States on March 8.
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake