Lupe Fiasco's New Single 'Words I Never Said' Debuted
Lupe Fiasco's so-called "big, controversial" single called "Words I Never Said" has just been unearthed. Produced by today's in-demand music maker Alex da Kid, the song is filled with booming sound and provocative lyrics which tackle such issues as wars and the sinking economy.
He raps, "We scared of almost everything, afraid to even tell the truth/ So scared of what you think of me, I'm scared of even telling you." Skylar Gray sings on the hook, "It's so loud inside my head with words that I should have said/ As I drown in my regrets, I can't take back the words I never said."
It is confirmed as the second single from Lupe's new album "Lasers" which is scheduled to come out across United States on March 8.
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper