Lupe Fiasco's New Single 'Words I Never Said' Debuted
Lupe Fiasco's so-called "big, controversial" single called "Words I Never Said" has just been unearthed. Produced by today's in-demand music maker Alex da Kid, the song is filled with booming sound and provocative lyrics which tackle such issues as wars and the sinking economy.
He raps, "We scared of almost everything, afraid to even tell the truth/ So scared of what you think of me, I'm scared of even telling you." Skylar Gray sings on the hook, "It's so loud inside my head with words that I should have said/ As I drown in my regrets, I can't take back the words I never said."
It is confirmed as the second single from Lupe's new album "Lasers" which is scheduled to come out across United States on March 8.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist