Lupe Fiasco's New Single 'Words I Never Said' Debuted
Lupe Fiasco's so-called "big, controversial" single called "Words I Never Said" has just been unearthed. Produced by today's in-demand music maker Alex da Kid, the song is filled with booming sound and provocative lyrics which tackle such issues as wars and the sinking economy.
He raps, "We scared of almost everything, afraid to even tell the truth/ So scared of what you think of me, I'm scared of even telling you." Skylar Gray sings on the hook, "It's so loud inside my head with words that I should have said/ As I drown in my regrets, I can't take back the words I never said."
It is confirmed as the second single from Lupe's new album "Lasers" which is scheduled to come out across United States on March 8.
More Lupe Fiasco News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March