Charlie Sheen Refuses to Go to Rehab
Contrary to what his representative said to press over the weekend, Charlie Sheen doesn't check himself into a rehab facility. The "Two and a Half Men" star, who recently had a wild party before hospitalized for health emergency, is currently staying at his own home, sources told Radar Online.
"He is at home now and those close to him are trying to get him to enter a facility, but he doesn't think he has a problem," the source revealed. One of the people who tried to persuade him to seek help was his ex-wife Denise Richards, but he reportedly still refused to go.
Around the same time Sheen was announced to "voluntarily enter" an undisclosed rehab center, he exchanged text messages with RadarOnline's executive editor, insisting everything's perfectly fine. "I'm Fine. People don't seem to get it.... Guy can't have a great time and do his job also?" he complained.
Back then, his manager Mark Burg claimed the troubled star "was bombarded by every rehab in the country looking for his wallet and publicity." Now dodging reports that Charlie backed out of his rehab plan, the manager told People that Charlie stays at home because he "has put together a team that he trusts to help get him sober once and for all."
More Charlie Sheen News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'