'Chuck' 4.14 Preview: Sarah Belly Dancing
Of all her attempts to go as a disguise, Sarah could be in her sexiest state in the next episode of "Chuck". Casey, Chuck and Sarah are sent to Morocco to rescue Roan Montgomery, and the female agent should dress up as a belly dancer. Meanwhile, Morgan plans to meet Alex's mother and Mary spends some time with her family.
John Larroquette returns to reprise his role as CIA lothario Roan. "Chuck" co-creator Chris Fedak said that this episode would be like the beginning of the second half of the season. The producers treated this week's episode as a mid-season finale and the February 7 episode as a "launching pad" for a new story-arc.
Fedak said that after this one, Sarah will re-encounter the members of her old team, including Mini Anden's Carina. Then in two weeks, Lou Diamond Phillips would appear as a bad guy. "He was fantastic, really fun to work with," Fedak gushed.
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight