'Chuck' 4.14 Preview: Sarah Belly Dancing
Of all her attempts to go as a disguise, Sarah could be in her sexiest state in the next episode of "Chuck". Casey, Chuck and Sarah are sent to Morocco to rescue Roan Montgomery, and the female agent should dress up as a belly dancer. Meanwhile, Morgan plans to meet Alex's mother and Mary spends some time with her family.
John Larroquette returns to reprise his role as CIA lothario Roan. "Chuck" co-creator Chris Fedak said that this episode would be like the beginning of the second half of the season. The producers treated this week's episode as a mid-season finale and the February 7 episode as a "launching pad" for a new story-arc.
Fedak said that after this one, Sarah will re-encounter the members of her old team, including Mini Anden's Carina. Then in two weeks, Lou Diamond Phillips would appear as a bad guy. "He was fantastic, really fun to work with," Fedak gushed.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts