'Chuck' 4.14 Preview: Sarah Belly Dancing
Of all her attempts to go as a disguise, Sarah could be in her sexiest state in the next episode of "Chuck". Casey, Chuck and Sarah are sent to Morocco to rescue Roan Montgomery, and the female agent should dress up as a belly dancer. Meanwhile, Morgan plans to meet Alex's mother and Mary spends some time with her family.
John Larroquette returns to reprise his role as CIA lothario Roan. "Chuck" co-creator Chris Fedak said that this episode would be like the beginning of the second half of the season. The producers treated this week's episode as a mid-season finale and the February 7 episode as a "launching pad" for a new story-arc.
Fedak said that after this one, Sarah will re-encounter the members of her old team, including Mini Anden's Carina. Then in two weeks, Lou Diamond Phillips would appear as a bad guy. "He was fantastic, really fun to work with," Fedak gushed.
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift