'Chuck' 4.14 Preview: Sarah Belly Dancing
Of all her attempts to go as a disguise, Sarah could be in her sexiest state in the next episode of "Chuck". Casey, Chuck and Sarah are sent to Morocco to rescue Roan Montgomery, and the female agent should dress up as a belly dancer. Meanwhile, Morgan plans to meet Alex's mother and Mary spends some time with her family.
John Larroquette returns to reprise his role as CIA lothario Roan. "Chuck" co-creator Chris Fedak said that this episode would be like the beginning of the second half of the season. The producers treated this week's episode as a mid-season finale and the February 7 episode as a "launching pad" for a new story-arc.
Fedak said that after this one, Sarah will re-encounter the members of her old team, including Mini Anden's Carina. Then in two weeks, Lou Diamond Phillips would appear as a bad guy. "He was fantastic, really fun to work with," Fedak gushed.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story