'Chuck' 4.14 Preview: Sarah Belly Dancing
Of all her attempts to go as a disguise, Sarah could be in her sexiest state in the next episode of "Chuck". Casey, Chuck and Sarah are sent to Morocco to rescue Roan Montgomery, and the female agent should dress up as a belly dancer. Meanwhile, Morgan plans to meet Alex's mother and Mary spends some time with her family.
John Larroquette returns to reprise his role as CIA lothario Roan. "Chuck" co-creator Chris Fedak said that this episode would be like the beginning of the second half of the season. The producers treated this week's episode as a mid-season finale and the February 7 episode as a "launching pad" for a new story-arc.
Fedak said that after this one, Sarah will re-encounter the members of her old team, including Mini Anden's Carina. Then in two weeks, Lou Diamond Phillips would appear as a bad guy. "He was fantastic, really fun to work with," Fedak gushed.
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'