'Glee' Mash-Up Song of 'Thriller' and 'Heads Will Roll' Emerges in Full
A week before "Glee" Super Bowl episode arrives, an audio stream featuring the cast mashing up Michael Jackson's classic "Thriller" and Yeah Yeah Yeahs' "Heads Will Roll" hits the web. The re-recorded song reportedly will be the one sung in the field as the cast are dressed in football zombie outfit.
The other songs that are going to be tackled by Lea Michele and her co-stars will be Katy Perry's "California Gurls", Lady Antebellum's "Need You Now", Destiny's Child's "Bills, Bills, Bills", and The Zombies' "She's Not There".
Super Bowl XLV will air live from Cowboys Stadium in North Texas on FOX next Sunday, February 6. Before the "Glee" broadcast, TV viewers will see NFL showdown between the Green Bay Packers and Pittsburgh Steelers which will be kicked off with Michele performing "America the Beautiful".
Also coming to the championship are Christina Aguilera and Black Eyed Peas. The former is going to sing the National Anthem, and the latter will cater sport mania during the halftime show. Most recently, Maroon 5 are announced as a musical guest during the pre-game festivities, singing "Never Gonna Leave This Bed".
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service