'Glee' Mash-Up Song of 'Thriller' and 'Heads Will Roll' Emerges in Full
A week before "Glee" Super Bowl episode arrives, an audio stream featuring the cast mashing up Michael Jackson's classic "Thriller" and Yeah Yeah Yeahs' "Heads Will Roll" hits the web. The re-recorded song reportedly will be the one sung in the field as the cast are dressed in football zombie outfit.
The other songs that are going to be tackled by Lea Michele and her co-stars will be Katy Perry's "California Gurls", Lady Antebellum's "Need You Now", Destiny's Child's "Bills, Bills, Bills", and The Zombies' "She's Not There".
Super Bowl XLV will air live from Cowboys Stadium in North Texas on FOX next Sunday, February 6. Before the "Glee" broadcast, TV viewers will see NFL showdown between the Green Bay Packers and Pittsburgh Steelers which will be kicked off with Michele performing "America the Beautiful".
Also coming to the championship are Christina Aguilera and Black Eyed Peas. The former is going to sing the National Anthem, and the latter will cater sport mania during the halftime show. Most recently, Maroon 5 are announced as a musical guest during the pre-game festivities, singing "Never Gonna Leave This Bed".
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'