'Glee' Mash-Up Song of 'Thriller' and 'Heads Will Roll' Emerges in Full
A week before "Glee" Super Bowl episode arrives, an audio stream featuring the cast mashing up Michael Jackson's classic "Thriller" and Yeah Yeah Yeahs' "Heads Will Roll" hits the web. The re-recorded song reportedly will be the one sung in the field as the cast are dressed in football zombie outfit.
The other songs that are going to be tackled by Lea Michele and her co-stars will be Katy Perry's "California Gurls", Lady Antebellum's "Need You Now", Destiny's Child's "Bills, Bills, Bills", and The Zombies' "She's Not There".
Super Bowl XLV will air live from Cowboys Stadium in North Texas on FOX next Sunday, February 6. Before the "Glee" broadcast, TV viewers will see NFL showdown between the Green Bay Packers and Pittsburgh Steelers which will be kicked off with Michele performing "America the Beautiful".
Also coming to the championship are Christina Aguilera and Black Eyed Peas. The former is going to sing the National Anthem, and the latter will cater sport mania during the halftime show. Most recently, Maroon 5 are announced as a musical guest during the pre-game festivities, singing "Never Gonna Leave This Bed".
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'