Carla Gugino Is Ex-Porn Star Turns Sex Teacher in 'Elektra Luxx' Trailer
Carla Gugino slips into porn star lingerie once again to star in "Women in Trouble" sequel, "Elektra Luxx", which is now previewed in a trailer debuted via Apple. She still portrays the title character who is now pregnant with the child of late rock star Nick Chapel and trying to make ends meet by teaching a community college sex education class aimed at housewives.
Later a figure from her past, flight attendant Cora, approaches her with a proposition. In exchange for the (stolen) lyrics to Chapel's last record, all of which is about Elektra, Cora needs Elektra to seduce her fiancee. Elektra reluctantly agrees to do this favor, setting in motion a series of hilarious events which will see her come face to face with detectives, sex bloggers, emotionally unstable neighbors and the Virgin Mary herself.
The film has an all-star cast consisting of Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Malin Akerman, Timothy Olyphant, Adrianne Palicki and Emmanuelle Chriqui. Sebastian Gutierrez who directed 2009 "Women in Trouble" returns to the helming seat for the sequel, which will be released on March 11 in the U.S.
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle