Carla Gugino Is Ex-Porn Star Turns Sex Teacher in 'Elektra Luxx' Trailer
Carla Gugino slips into porn star lingerie once again to star in "Women in Trouble" sequel, "Elektra Luxx", which is now previewed in a trailer debuted via Apple. She still portrays the title character who is now pregnant with the child of late rock star Nick Chapel and trying to make ends meet by teaching a community college sex education class aimed at housewives.
Later a figure from her past, flight attendant Cora, approaches her with a proposition. In exchange for the (stolen) lyrics to Chapel's last record, all of which is about Elektra, Cora needs Elektra to seduce her fiancee. Elektra reluctantly agrees to do this favor, setting in motion a series of hilarious events which will see her come face to face with detectives, sex bloggers, emotionally unstable neighbors and the Virgin Mary herself.
The film has an all-star cast consisting of Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Malin Akerman, Timothy Olyphant, Adrianne Palicki and Emmanuelle Chriqui. Sebastian Gutierrez who directed 2009 "Women in Trouble" returns to the helming seat for the sequel, which will be released on March 11 in the U.S.
- Shia LaBeouf Rips Drake, Lil Yachty and More in New Freestyle
- Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Why She Thinks She's a Curse to Hawaiians
- First Footage of 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveils Spidey's Classic Web Wings
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants to Reunite With Angelina Jolie Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Katie Holmes Finally Addresses Her 'Secret Relationship' With Jamie Foxx
- Watch Jessie J Writhe Around in 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' Video
- Kate McKinnon and T.J. Miller Go Wild in New 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- New 'The Walking Dead' Photo Teases Graphic Scene for Carl in 'Sing Me a Song'