Carla Gugino Is Ex-Porn Star Turns Sex Teacher in 'Elektra Luxx' Trailer
Carla Gugino slips into porn star lingerie once again to star in "Women in Trouble" sequel, "Elektra Luxx", which is now previewed in a trailer debuted via Apple. She still portrays the title character who is now pregnant with the child of late rock star Nick Chapel and trying to make ends meet by teaching a community college sex education class aimed at housewives.
Later a figure from her past, flight attendant Cora, approaches her with a proposition. In exchange for the (stolen) lyrics to Chapel's last record, all of which is about Elektra, Cora needs Elektra to seduce her fiancee. Elektra reluctantly agrees to do this favor, setting in motion a series of hilarious events which will see her come face to face with detectives, sex bloggers, emotionally unstable neighbors and the Virgin Mary herself.
The film has an all-star cast consisting of Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Malin Akerman, Timothy Olyphant, Adrianne Palicki and Emmanuelle Chriqui. Sebastian Gutierrez who directed 2009 "Women in Trouble" returns to the helming seat for the sequel, which will be released on March 11 in the U.S.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle