Jenna Ushkowitz and Michael Trevino Are Dating
Two young actors from two popular series are dating. Jenna Ushkowitz of "Glee" and Michael Trevino of "The Vampire Diaries" are branded the new couple in Tinseltown after intimate photos of them emerge online.
Jenna and Michael attended the SAG Awards on Sunday, January 30 and several after-parties together. "They were quite friendly all night and weren't shy about their relationship," a source told Just Jared. "Michael adores Jenna and it really shows."
Michael himself tweeted, "At my first SAG Award show... Such a surreal moment for me to be surrounded by so many talented people... #LifeIsBeautiful".
These two were also spotted dancing together at Naya Rivera's 24th birthday party at The Bank Nightclub in Las Vegas. He reportedly wrapped his arms around her while on the dance floor. Naya's party also revealed another hook-up between the birthday girl and "Glee" co-star Chord Overstreet. They were seen holding hands while chatting.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics