Jenna Ushkowitz and Michael Trevino Are Dating
Two young actors from two popular series are dating. Jenna Ushkowitz of "Glee" and Michael Trevino of "The Vampire Diaries" are branded the new couple in Tinseltown after intimate photos of them emerge online.
Jenna and Michael attended the SAG Awards on Sunday, January 30 and several after-parties together. "They were quite friendly all night and weren't shy about their relationship," a source told Just Jared. "Michael adores Jenna and it really shows."
Michael himself tweeted, "At my first SAG Award show... Such a surreal moment for me to be surrounded by so many talented people... #LifeIsBeautiful".
These two were also spotted dancing together at Naya Rivera's 24th birthday party at The Bank Nightclub in Las Vegas. He reportedly wrapped his arms around her while on the dance floor. Naya's party also revealed another hook-up between the birthday girl and "Glee" co-star Chord Overstreet. They were seen holding hands while chatting.
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video