Jenna Ushkowitz and Michael Trevino Are Dating
Two young actors from two popular series are dating. Jenna Ushkowitz of "Glee" and Michael Trevino of "The Vampire Diaries" are branded the new couple in Tinseltown after intimate photos of them emerge online.
Jenna and Michael attended the SAG Awards on Sunday, January 30 and several after-parties together. "They were quite friendly all night and weren't shy about their relationship," a source told Just Jared. "Michael adores Jenna and it really shows."
Michael himself tweeted, "At my first SAG Award show... Such a surreal moment for me to be surrounded by so many talented people... #LifeIsBeautiful".
These two were also spotted dancing together at Naya Rivera's 24th birthday party at The Bank Nightclub in Las Vegas. He reportedly wrapped his arms around her while on the dance floor. Naya's party also revealed another hook-up between the birthday girl and "Glee" co-star Chord Overstreet. They were seen holding hands while chatting.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign