Jenna Ushkowitz and Michael Trevino Are Dating
Two young actors from two popular series are dating. Jenna Ushkowitz of "Glee" and Michael Trevino of "The Vampire Diaries" are branded the new couple in Tinseltown after intimate photos of them emerge online.
Jenna and Michael attended the SAG Awards on Sunday, January 30 and several after-parties together. "They were quite friendly all night and weren't shy about their relationship," a source told Just Jared. "Michael adores Jenna and it really shows."
Michael himself tweeted, "At my first SAG Award show... Such a surreal moment for me to be surrounded by so many talented people... #LifeIsBeautiful".
These two were also spotted dancing together at Naya Rivera's 24th birthday party at The Bank Nightclub in Las Vegas. He reportedly wrapped his arms around her while on the dance floor. Naya's party also revealed another hook-up between the birthday girl and "Glee" co-star Chord Overstreet. They were seen holding hands while chatting.
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'