Jenna Ushkowitz and Michael Trevino Are Dating
Two young actors from two popular series are dating. Jenna Ushkowitz of "Glee" and Michael Trevino of "The Vampire Diaries" are branded the new couple in Tinseltown after intimate photos of them emerge online.
Jenna and Michael attended the SAG Awards on Sunday, January 30 and several after-parties together. "They were quite friendly all night and weren't shy about their relationship," a source told Just Jared. "Michael adores Jenna and it really shows."
Michael himself tweeted, "At my first SAG Award show... Such a surreal moment for me to be surrounded by so many talented people... #LifeIsBeautiful".
These two were also spotted dancing together at Naya Rivera's 24th birthday party at The Bank Nightclub in Las Vegas. He reportedly wrapped his arms around her while on the dance floor. Naya's party also revealed another hook-up between the birthday girl and "Glee" co-star Chord Overstreet. They were seen holding hands while chatting.
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame