Justin Bieber's 'Never Say Never' Remix Album Ft. Miley and Kanye
The arrival of Justin Bieber's 3-D movie "Never Say Never" on February 11 will be followed by the release of his new album "Never Say Never - The Remixes" a few days later. The record is going to come out in the United States on February 14.
A live duet between Bieber and Miley Cyrus on "Overboard" during one of his "My World" concerts appears on the tracklisting. Soundtrack of Jaden Smith's "The Karate Kid" which features the child actor is also included. Usher lends his voice in "Somebody to Love".
Rascal Flatts and Chris Brown who have been mentioned as his duet partners since late last year will be featured in the remixes of "That Should Be Me" and "Up" respectively. A rework of "Runaway Love" which was done by Kanye West and Raekwon makes the cut to the CD as well.
The movie and the remix album are not the only things Bieber has on his plate for his devotees. He is currently working on a brand new album which will "segue him into young adulthood." Producer Sean Garrett once told Billboard, "We want all the fans that started out with him to still be intrigued and excited about him, but we want to also stretch out a little bit and make the fans that are 22-23 years old love Justin as well."
His manager Scooter Braun has already divulged what to expect from the young singer, "He's been talking to Drake about new music. [Bieber] and Kanye had a call today about a song they're trying to work on together. Kanye wants to produce a bunch of new songs for the new album. He's talked with Rascal Flatts. Him and Chris Brown have been sending stuff back and forth to each other." Since Drizzy is not featured in the remix album, the duet might be saved for the not-yet-titled LP.
- "Never Say Never" ft. Jaden Smith
- "That Should Be Me" remix ft. Rascal Flatts
- "Somebody to Love" remix ft. Usher
- "Up" remix ft. Chris Brown
- "Overboard" live ft. Miley Cyrus
- "Runaway Love" Kanye West remix ft. Raekwon
- "Born to Be Somebody"
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen