Rihanna's Lesbian Rumor Resurfaces Amidst Leaked Topless Sexting Image
A sexy picture featuring topless Rihanna has hit the web on Friday, January 28. The "Only Girl (In the World)" songstress is seen posing in nothing but black panties and smiling to a mirror while holding a cell phone, rising speculation that she took her own photo for sexting.
Rihanna was said sending the picture to her former boyfriend, Dodgers outfielder Matt Kemp. And the athlete allegedly leaked the photo, which made its way out via MediaTakeOut.com, after he shared it with his friends.
While she has not released any statement about the leaked image, Rihanna is hit with another rumor. Model Tajah Burton claimed she enjoyed a brief affair with Rihanna a year ago. "We had an amazing connection. We would order food in together, we watched TV together, we did all kinds of stuff. I listened to her music with her. Music is her life. It became a sexual thing. It only lasted a couple of weeks because she was very busy and had a lot going on in her life and we had to be secretive," she said as quoted by The Sun.
"I would say she's bisexual. It was really exciting. It was unexpected and it was very fun," she additionally gushed. "The sex was really good but there was more to it - we really had a connection. She inspired me and we helped uplift each other."
This is not the first time Rihanna is reported a lesbian. A few years ago, she sparked speculation that she would date women after reportedly saying "All humans are born with the ability to be attracted to both sexes. I mean, I could see myself in a relationship with a girl." However, Gossip Cop set the thing straight, explaining that such statement never came out from Rihanna.
More Rihanna News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie