Rihanna's Lesbian Rumor Resurfaces Amidst Leaked Topless Sexting Image
A sexy picture featuring topless Rihanna has hit the web on Friday, January 28. The "Only Girl (In the World)" songstress is seen posing in nothing but black panties and smiling to a mirror while holding a cell phone, rising speculation that she took her own photo for sexting.
Rihanna was said sending the picture to her former boyfriend, Dodgers outfielder Matt Kemp. And the athlete allegedly leaked the photo, which made its way out via MediaTakeOut.com, after he shared it with his friends.
While she has not released any statement about the leaked image, Rihanna is hit with another rumor. Model Tajah Burton claimed she enjoyed a brief affair with Rihanna a year ago. "We had an amazing connection. We would order food in together, we watched TV together, we did all kinds of stuff. I listened to her music with her. Music is her life. It became a sexual thing. It only lasted a couple of weeks because she was very busy and had a lot going on in her life and we had to be secretive," she said as quoted by The Sun.
"I would say she's bisexual. It was really exciting. It was unexpected and it was very fun," she additionally gushed. "The sex was really good but there was more to it - we really had a connection. She inspired me and we helped uplift each other."
This is not the first time Rihanna is reported a lesbian. A few years ago, she sparked speculation that she would date women after reportedly saying "All humans are born with the ability to be attracted to both sexes. I mean, I could see myself in a relationship with a girl." However, Gossip Cop set the thing straight, explaining that such statement never came out from Rihanna.
More Rihanna News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March