Rihanna's Lesbian Rumor Resurfaces Amidst Leaked Topless Sexting Image
A sexy picture featuring topless Rihanna has hit the web on Friday, January 28. The "Only Girl (In the World)" songstress is seen posing in nothing but black panties and smiling to a mirror while holding a cell phone, rising speculation that she took her own photo for sexting.
Rihanna was said sending the picture to her former boyfriend, Dodgers outfielder Matt Kemp. And the athlete allegedly leaked the photo, which made its way out via MediaTakeOut.com, after he shared it with his friends.
While she has not released any statement about the leaked image, Rihanna is hit with another rumor. Model Tajah Burton claimed she enjoyed a brief affair with Rihanna a year ago. "We had an amazing connection. We would order food in together, we watched TV together, we did all kinds of stuff. I listened to her music with her. Music is her life. It became a sexual thing. It only lasted a couple of weeks because she was very busy and had a lot going on in her life and we had to be secretive," she said as quoted by The Sun.
"I would say she's bisexual. It was really exciting. It was unexpected and it was very fun," she additionally gushed. "The sex was really good but there was more to it - we really had a connection. She inspired me and we helped uplift each other."
This is not the first time Rihanna is reported a lesbian. A few years ago, she sparked speculation that she would date women after reportedly saying "All humans are born with the ability to be attracted to both sexes. I mean, I could see myself in a relationship with a girl." However, Gossip Cop set the thing straight, explaining that such statement never came out from Rihanna.
More Rihanna News
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom