Bon Jovi Plan Hiatus for 'a Couple of Years'
After touring non stop in 2010 to support their new album "The Circle" and latest compilation "Greatest Hits", Bon Jovi decide it's time to take a hiatus. "Sometimes you need to get away so people can appreciate you better. The best thing I can tell you is we're gonna need a couple of years off for sure," drummer Tico Torres told Rolling Stone.
Before enjoying the break, this band will first return to the road to complete their extended tour. The rockers, who got the most successful tour last year with a whopping $201.1 million worth of tickets, will kick off the 2011 traveling show on February 9 and stay on the road at least until July 31.
While the other members might enjoy more leisure time during the hiatus, frontman Jon Bon Jovi will most likely skip vacation to film star-studded movie "New Year's Eve" for a December release - he has been mentioned to play a successful rock star who runs into an ex-girlfriend (Halle Berry) in a party.
More Bon Jovi News
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'