Bon Jovi Plan Hiatus for 'a Couple of Years'
After touring non stop in 2010 to support their new album "The Circle" and latest compilation "Greatest Hits", Bon Jovi decide it's time to take a hiatus. "Sometimes you need to get away so people can appreciate you better. The best thing I can tell you is we're gonna need a couple of years off for sure," drummer Tico Torres told Rolling Stone.
Before enjoying the break, this band will first return to the road to complete their extended tour. The rockers, who got the most successful tour last year with a whopping $201.1 million worth of tickets, will kick off the 2011 traveling show on February 9 and stay on the road at least until July 31.
While the other members might enjoy more leisure time during the hiatus, frontman Jon Bon Jovi will most likely skip vacation to film star-studded movie "New Year's Eve" for a December release - he has been mentioned to play a successful rock star who runs into an ex-girlfriend (Halle Berry) in a party.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle
- J Balvin, Camila Cabello and Pitbull Tease New Track 'Hey Ma' on Instagram
- An Alleged Sex Tape of Trey Songz Leaks Online Amid Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma's Beef
- Emma Stone Says the Oscars Blunder Was One of the Most Horrible Moments of Her Life
- Drake on Remy Ma's Diss Track: 'His Heart's Bleeding for Nicki Minaj'
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed