Bon Jovi Plan Hiatus for 'a Couple of Years'
After touring non stop in 2010 to support their new album "The Circle" and latest compilation "Greatest Hits", Bon Jovi decide it's time to take a hiatus. "Sometimes you need to get away so people can appreciate you better. The best thing I can tell you is we're gonna need a couple of years off for sure," drummer Tico Torres told Rolling Stone.
Before enjoying the break, this band will first return to the road to complete their extended tour. The rockers, who got the most successful tour last year with a whopping $201.1 million worth of tickets, will kick off the 2011 traveling show on February 9 and stay on the road at least until July 31.
While the other members might enjoy more leisure time during the hiatus, frontman Jon Bon Jovi will most likely skip vacation to film star-studded movie "New Year's Eve" for a December release - he has been mentioned to play a successful rock star who runs into an ex-girlfriend (Halle Berry) in a party.
More Bon Jovi News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift