Bon Jovi Plan Hiatus for 'a Couple of Years'
After touring non stop in 2010 to support their new album "The Circle" and latest compilation "Greatest Hits", Bon Jovi decide it's time to take a hiatus. "Sometimes you need to get away so people can appreciate you better. The best thing I can tell you is we're gonna need a couple of years off for sure," drummer Tico Torres told Rolling Stone.
Before enjoying the break, this band will first return to the road to complete their extended tour. The rockers, who got the most successful tour last year with a whopping $201.1 million worth of tickets, will kick off the 2011 traveling show on February 9 and stay on the road at least until July 31.
While the other members might enjoy more leisure time during the hiatus, frontman Jon Bon Jovi will most likely skip vacation to film star-studded movie "New Year's Eve" for a December release - he has been mentioned to play a successful rock star who runs into an ex-girlfriend (Halle Berry) in a party.
More Bon Jovi News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl