Bon Jovi Plan Hiatus for 'a Couple of Years'
After touring non stop in 2010 to support their new album "The Circle" and latest compilation "Greatest Hits", Bon Jovi decide it's time to take a hiatus. "Sometimes you need to get away so people can appreciate you better. The best thing I can tell you is we're gonna need a couple of years off for sure," drummer Tico Torres told Rolling Stone.
Before enjoying the break, this band will first return to the road to complete their extended tour. The rockers, who got the most successful tour last year with a whopping $201.1 million worth of tickets, will kick off the 2011 traveling show on February 9 and stay on the road at least until July 31.
While the other members might enjoy more leisure time during the hiatus, frontman Jon Bon Jovi will most likely skip vacation to film star-studded movie "New Year's Eve" for a December release - he has been mentioned to play a successful rock star who runs into an ex-girlfriend (Halle Berry) in a party.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal