'Desperate Housewives' 7.14 Preview: 'He's Dead'
Somebody is dead on the next "Desperate Housewives" but it's not a lovable character. Lynette fights back when her mother, Stella, tries to force the Scavos to pose for a family portrait with her obnoxious new husband, Frank. "He's dead," Stella said, followed by Lynette saying, "Of course".
The character Frank is played by Larry Hagman. "He's a real pr**k, and I sure know how to play that," said the 79-year-old actor who played such character in "Dallas". "But this guy's a lot more blatant than J.R."
Meanwhile, Susan is presented with a kidney donation from an unlikely source, Gaby refuses to confront her past while undergoing therapy to discover what's causing her underlying obsession with her doll, Bree continues to keep the existence of Keith's son a secret from him, and Mike reaches out to biological son Zach to see if he was involved in adopted father Paul's shooting.
"Flashback" airs Sunday, February 13, skipping a week to give Super Bowl its slot.
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance