'Desperate Housewives' 7.14 Preview: 'He's Dead'
Somebody is dead on the next "Desperate Housewives" but it's not a lovable character. Lynette fights back when her mother, Stella, tries to force the Scavos to pose for a family portrait with her obnoxious new husband, Frank. "He's dead," Stella said, followed by Lynette saying, "Of course".
The character Frank is played by Larry Hagman. "He's a real pr**k, and I sure know how to play that," said the 79-year-old actor who played such character in "Dallas". "But this guy's a lot more blatant than J.R."
Meanwhile, Susan is presented with a kidney donation from an unlikely source, Gaby refuses to confront her past while undergoing therapy to discover what's causing her underlying obsession with her doll, Bree continues to keep the existence of Keith's son a secret from him, and Mike reaches out to biological son Zach to see if he was involved in adopted father Paul's shooting.
"Flashback" airs Sunday, February 13, skipping a week to give Super Bowl its slot.
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance
- John Boyega Shares Final 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Set Photo as Filming Wraps
- Braless Gigi Hadid Flaunts Nipples and Major Underboob in Ripped Crop Top - See the Steamy Pic
- Emmy Rossum's House Was Burglarized, $150,000 Worth of Jewelry Were Stolen
- 'DWTS': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Gets Surgery After Calf Injury, He Won't Be in Next Week's Episode
- Bootylicious! Kristin Cavallari Shares NSFW Instagram Pic of Husband Jay Cutler