'Desperate Housewives' 7.14 Preview: 'He's Dead'
Somebody is dead on the next "Desperate Housewives" but it's not a lovable character. Lynette fights back when her mother, Stella, tries to force the Scavos to pose for a family portrait with her obnoxious new husband, Frank. "He's dead," Stella said, followed by Lynette saying, "Of course".
The character Frank is played by Larry Hagman. "He's a real pr**k, and I sure know how to play that," said the 79-year-old actor who played such character in "Dallas". "But this guy's a lot more blatant than J.R."
Meanwhile, Susan is presented with a kidney donation from an unlikely source, Gaby refuses to confront her past while undergoing therapy to discover what's causing her underlying obsession with her doll, Bree continues to keep the existence of Keith's son a secret from him, and Mike reaches out to biological son Zach to see if he was involved in adopted father Paul's shooting.
"Flashback" airs Sunday, February 13, skipping a week to give Super Bowl its slot.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked