Video: Matthew Morrison Performs New Song 'My Name' at The Grove
Matthew Morrison visited The Grove over the weekend for his first solo concert. During the free gig, Mr. Will Schuester of "Glee" showcased one of his new songs "My Name". He said, "I want people to know the real me...that's why I came out with a solo album."
Beside debuting material from his upcoming debut album which is expected to come out later this year, Matthew also covered Michael Buble's hit single "Sway" and one of his favorite classic tracks "Somewhere Over the Rainbow". He did a mash-up of Jerry Lee Lewis' "Great Balls of Fire" and The Beatles' "When I Saw Her Standing There" as well.
Matthew Morrison signed a deal with Mercury Records last year. He once described his music as a "dance heavy" cross between Michael Buble and Justin Timberlake. In the forthcoming album, he records a duet with Sir Elton John to revamp one of his classics.
- Angelina Jolie Backtracks Her Comment After She's Warned to Stop Trashing Brad Pitt
- Never-Before-Seen Footage of Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Surfaces
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order