Video: Matthew Morrison Performs New Song 'My Name' at The Grove
Matthew Morrison visited The Grove over the weekend for his first solo concert. During the free gig, Mr. Will Schuester of "Glee" showcased one of his new songs "My Name". He said, "I want people to know the real me...that's why I came out with a solo album."
Beside debuting material from his upcoming debut album which is expected to come out later this year, Matthew also covered Michael Buble's hit single "Sway" and one of his favorite classic tracks "Somewhere Over the Rainbow". He did a mash-up of Jerry Lee Lewis' "Great Balls of Fire" and The Beatles' "When I Saw Her Standing There" as well.
Matthew Morrison signed a deal with Mercury Records last year. He once described his music as a "dance heavy" cross between Michael Buble and Justin Timberlake. In the forthcoming album, he records a duet with Sir Elton John to revamp one of his classics.
- Beyonce Delays Start of Her Minneapolis Concert due to Storm
- Kelly Osbourne Retaliates Against Ozzy's Alleged Mistress. How?
- Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. Fly to California to Surprise Cancer-Stricken Fan
- New 'Halloween' Movie Is in the Works With the Original's Helmer Attached
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Blac Chyna Shares First Ultrasound Picture Along With Sweet Message for Rob Kardashian
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise