Video: Matthew Morrison Performs New Song 'My Name' at The Grove
Matthew Morrison visited The Grove over the weekend for his first solo concert. During the free gig, Mr. Will Schuester of "Glee" showcased one of his new songs "My Name". He said, "I want people to know the real me...that's why I came out with a solo album."
Beside debuting material from his upcoming debut album which is expected to come out later this year, Matthew also covered Michael Buble's hit single "Sway" and one of his favorite classic tracks "Somewhere Over the Rainbow". He did a mash-up of Jerry Lee Lewis' "Great Balls of Fire" and The Beatles' "When I Saw Her Standing There" as well.
Matthew Morrison signed a deal with Mercury Records last year. He once described his music as a "dance heavy" cross between Michael Buble and Justin Timberlake. In the forthcoming album, he records a duet with Sir Elton John to revamp one of his classics.
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'