Video: Matthew Morrison Performs New Song 'My Name' at The Grove
Matthew Morrison visited The Grove over the weekend for his first solo concert. During the free gig, Mr. Will Schuester of "Glee" showcased one of his new songs "My Name". He said, "I want people to know the real me...that's why I came out with a solo album."
Beside debuting material from his upcoming debut album which is expected to come out later this year, Matthew also covered Michael Buble's hit single "Sway" and one of his favorite classic tracks "Somewhere Over the Rainbow". He did a mash-up of Jerry Lee Lewis' "Great Balls of Fire" and The Beatles' "When I Saw Her Standing There" as well.
Matthew Morrison signed a deal with Mercury Records last year. He once described his music as a "dance heavy" cross between Michael Buble and Justin Timberlake. In the forthcoming album, he records a duet with Sir Elton John to revamp one of his classics.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off