Video: Matthew Morrison Performs New Song 'My Name' at The Grove
Matthew Morrison visited The Grove over the weekend for his first solo concert. During the free gig, Mr. Will Schuester of "Glee" showcased one of his new songs "My Name". He said, "I want people to know the real me...that's why I came out with a solo album."
Beside debuting material from his upcoming debut album which is expected to come out later this year, Matthew also covered Michael Buble's hit single "Sway" and one of his favorite classic tracks "Somewhere Over the Rainbow". He did a mash-up of Jerry Lee Lewis' "Great Balls of Fire" and The Beatles' "When I Saw Her Standing There" as well.
Matthew Morrison signed a deal with Mercury Records last year. He once described his music as a "dance heavy" cross between Michael Buble and Justin Timberlake. In the forthcoming album, he records a duet with Sir Elton John to revamp one of his classics.
More Matthew Morrison News
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit