Spider-Man Squatting and Climbing in Other Set Pictures
More photos from the set of untitled Spider-Man Reboot have landed online, giving other sneak peeks at the superhero in action. During the shooting in Los Angeles, the man dressed in Spider-Man costume is pictured squatting on a truck and climbing the side part of the vehicle, with a sling attached on his back.
The newly found images additionally give close-up looks at the mask and the shoes of Spider-Man which were not seen in the first still featuring Andrew Garfield. When the camera was not rolling, the man is seen being covered with a black jacket. The new set pictures were obtained by On Location News and can be seen here.
The new "Spider-Man" film kicked off principal photography in December 2010 with Marc Webb serving behind the lens. Andrew Garfield takes the titular role with Emma Stone starring opposite him as Peter Parker's love interest Gwen Stacy. Rhys Ifans is also cast as the not-yet-named villain.
Made to tell the story of teen Peter Parker who grapples with both contemporary human problems and amazing super-human crises, the movie is scripted by James Vanderbilt. The action sci-fi film will hit 3-D theaters when it is dropped by Columbia Pictures on July 3, 2012 in the U.S.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival