First Clip for Sundance Winner 'Circumstance' Sees Seductive Dance
Fresh from its participation at 2011 Sundance Film Festival, "Circumstance" has debuted the first clip. It sees two girls talking about going to a place where they can be free and later they are already in a club where they dance seductively.
"Circumstance" is a Persian-language film which follows a wealthy Iranian family struggling to contain a teenager's growing sexual rebellion and her brother's dangerous obsession. Atafeh and her best friend Shireen are experimenting with their burgeoning sexuality. Atafeh's brother, Mehran, returns home from drug rehab and renounces his former life as a classical musician and joins the morality police.
He disapproves of his sister's developing intimate relationship with Shireen and becomes obsessed with saving Shireen from Atafeh's influence. Suddenly, the two siblings, who were close confidants, are entangled in a triangle of suspense, surveillance, and betrayal as the once-liberal haven of the family home becomes a place of danger for the beautiful Atafeh.
The film won The Dramatic Audience Award at Sundance where it was also picked by Participant Media for North American release. Maryam Keshavarz directs and writes the film.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'