Video: Jesse Eisenberg 'Awk-Berg' Meeting With Mark Zuckerberg on 'SNL'
"Awk-Berg" was the word that came out of Andy Samberg's mouth when Jesse Eisenberg met the real Mark Zuckerberg. Jesse was the host of "Saturday Night Live" on the last January episode and he said in the opening monologue that the real him is not as shy as the characters he portrayed in movies like "The Social Network".
Jesse and Andy made two fake Marks. The real one was waiting backstage with executive producer of "SNL" Lorne Michaels, demanding to get up on stage because he is the authentic one. Lorne told him that he's better off-stage but the Facebook founder finally found his way to the stage, saying "Social Network" is "interesting" and helping Jesse to close the monologue.
A day after "SNL", Jesse attended the Screen Actors Guild Awards in Los Angeles, telling Access Hollywood that it was not awkward at all. "No, it was wonderful," he said. "I was so thrilled that he agreed to come and do that with me. It was the perfect place to meet for the first time."
Regarding the fact that both Jesse and Mark looked nervous, Jesse said, "We were both so overwhelmed to be there. We were both equally nervous to be on live TV. He has such a wonderful sense of humor about the whole thing and so we were just trying to figure out what would be the funniest thing for the show."
- Opening Monologue
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support