Video: Jesse Eisenberg 'Awk-Berg' Meeting With Mark Zuckerberg on 'SNL'
"Awk-Berg" was the word that came out of Andy Samberg's mouth when Jesse Eisenberg met the real Mark Zuckerberg. Jesse was the host of "Saturday Night Live" on the last January episode and he said in the opening monologue that the real him is not as shy as the characters he portrayed in movies like "The Social Network".
Jesse and Andy made two fake Marks. The real one was waiting backstage with executive producer of "SNL" Lorne Michaels, demanding to get up on stage because he is the authentic one. Lorne told him that he's better off-stage but the Facebook founder finally found his way to the stage, saying "Social Network" is "interesting" and helping Jesse to close the monologue.
A day after "SNL", Jesse attended the Screen Actors Guild Awards in Los Angeles, telling Access Hollywood that it was not awkward at all. "No, it was wonderful," he said. "I was so thrilled that he agreed to come and do that with me. It was the perfect place to meet for the first time."
Regarding the fact that both Jesse and Mark looked nervous, Jesse said, "We were both so overwhelmed to be there. We were both equally nervous to be on live TV. He has such a wonderful sense of humor about the whole thing and so we were just trying to figure out what would be the funniest thing for the show."
- Opening Monologue
More Saturday Night Live News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby