Video: Jesse Eisenberg 'Awk-Berg' Meeting With Mark Zuckerberg on 'SNL'
"Awk-Berg" was the word that came out of Andy Samberg's mouth when Jesse Eisenberg met the real Mark Zuckerberg. Jesse was the host of "Saturday Night Live" on the last January episode and he said in the opening monologue that the real him is not as shy as the characters he portrayed in movies like "The Social Network".
Jesse and Andy made two fake Marks. The real one was waiting backstage with executive producer of "SNL" Lorne Michaels, demanding to get up on stage because he is the authentic one. Lorne told him that he's better off-stage but the Facebook founder finally found his way to the stage, saying "Social Network" is "interesting" and helping Jesse to close the monologue.
A day after "SNL", Jesse attended the Screen Actors Guild Awards in Los Angeles, telling Access Hollywood that it was not awkward at all. "No, it was wonderful," he said. "I was so thrilled that he agreed to come and do that with me. It was the perfect place to meet for the first time."
Regarding the fact that both Jesse and Mark looked nervous, Jesse said, "We were both so overwhelmed to be there. We were both equally nervous to be on live TV. He has such a wonderful sense of humor about the whole thing and so we were just trying to figure out what would be the funniest thing for the show."
- Opening Monologue
More Saturday Night Live News
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?
- Bella Hadid Bumps Into Ex The Weeknd During Concert at Madison Square Garden
- Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam Gets a Solo Movie as DC Splits 'Shazam'
- Amber Rose Claps Back at Haters Accusing Her of Being Rude to Sexual Assault Victim
- Did Charlie Sheen Just Threaten Jon Voight for Speaking at Donald Trump's Pre-Inagural Event?
- Kanye West Is Not Invited to Perform at Trump's Inauguration Because of This!