Demi Lovato Emerges at Cheesecake Factory, Alex Welch Talks Incident
Demi Lovato's re-appearance on the Hollywood radar is followed by a statement from Alex Welch, the girl who was the reason Lovato entered rehab. On Friday, January 27, the Disney starlet showed her face for the first time in months after a seclusive treatment. Two days later Radar Online quoted Welch's statement.
"I got punched in the face," the dancer said when she was invited as a guest on a popular webseries called "The Turbo and Joey Show". Welch, who went by the nickname BGirl Shorty, said that she and Lovato used to be best friends before the incident. "She just got really mad," Welch added, without giving details of what really happened.
Welch's lawyer said previously that the dancer is "satisfied" with the resolution that Lovato's team offered.
Meanwhile, Lovato is not bothered to look back. She was spotted at the Cheesecake Factory in Los Angeles on Sunday, January 30 evening laughing with a male friend while waiting for her car. Sources close to her family told JJJ, "She is so grateful to all of her fans for their unbelievable support, and looks forward to being able to talk to all of them very soon."
More Demi Lovato News
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern