Demi Lovato Emerges at Cheesecake Factory, Alex Welch Talks Incident
Demi Lovato's re-appearance on the Hollywood radar is followed by a statement from Alex Welch, the girl who was the reason Lovato entered rehab. On Friday, January 27, the Disney starlet showed her face for the first time in months after a seclusive treatment. Two days later Radar Online quoted Welch's statement.
"I got punched in the face," the dancer said when she was invited as a guest on a popular webseries called "The Turbo and Joey Show". Welch, who went by the nickname BGirl Shorty, said that she and Lovato used to be best friends before the incident. "She just got really mad," Welch added, without giving details of what really happened.
Welch's lawyer said previously that the dancer is "satisfied" with the resolution that Lovato's team offered.
Meanwhile, Lovato is not bothered to look back. She was spotted at the Cheesecake Factory in Los Angeles on Sunday, January 30 evening laughing with a male friend while waiting for her car. Sources close to her family told JJJ, "She is so grateful to all of her fans for their unbelievable support, and looks forward to being able to talk to all of them very soon."
More Demi Lovato News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby