Demi Lovato Emerges at Cheesecake Factory, Alex Welch Talks Incident
Demi Lovato's re-appearance on the Hollywood radar is followed by a statement from Alex Welch, the girl who was the reason Lovato entered rehab. On Friday, January 27, the Disney starlet showed her face for the first time in months after a seclusive treatment. Two days later Radar Online quoted Welch's statement.
"I got punched in the face," the dancer said when she was invited as a guest on a popular webseries called "The Turbo and Joey Show". Welch, who went by the nickname BGirl Shorty, said that she and Lovato used to be best friends before the incident. "She just got really mad," Welch added, without giving details of what really happened.
Welch's lawyer said previously that the dancer is "satisfied" with the resolution that Lovato's team offered.
Meanwhile, Lovato is not bothered to look back. She was spotted at the Cheesecake Factory in Los Angeles on Sunday, January 30 evening laughing with a male friend while waiting for her car. Sources close to her family told JJJ, "She is so grateful to all of her fans for their unbelievable support, and looks forward to being able to talk to all of them very soon."
More Demi Lovato News
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting