Javier Bardem Could Be Villain in Next James Bond Film
Another big film project is waiting for Javier Bardem who received praises for his performance in "Biutiful". Deadline Hollywood reports he is offered a starring role in "Bond 23" which recently got November 9, 2012 U.S. release date.
Details of his character are kept under wraps but since Daniel Craig is set to reprise his role as James Bond, there is speculation that he might portray the villain. The site also says the offer was made to Bardem last week, at around the same time he received his Oscar nomination for Best Actor in "Biutiful" and an offer to portray a main character in "The Dark Tower".
Bardem was previously offered a villainous role in Oliver Stone's "Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps" but he turned it down. He has wrapped the production for an untitled Terrence Malick project.
The next Bond film will be directed by Sam Mendes. Beside Daniel Craig, Judi Dench is also confirmed to return as MI6 chief "M". Rachel Weisz was recently rumored to take a female lead role opposite her real-life lover Craig.
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set