Madonna Eyes 2011 Tour With 'Glee' Cast
Recently taking a timeout from her music career to concentrate on directing her new movie "W.E.", Madonna reportedly is ready to come back with a bang. The Queen of Pop is planning to embark on a tour this year with "Glee" cast, according to a report.
The Material Girl is allegedly impressed by Jane Lynch, Lea Michele and Matthew Morrison when they covered her songs in last year's episode "The Power of Madonna". A source told News of the World, "Madonna wants to break records and make her career bigger than ever."
"And because the Glee episode featuring her music was such a hit, there are plans for the cast to appear," the insider continued. "She is in amazing shape for her age but this could be her last big world tour she does for a while as she wants to concentrate on business ventures."
Before going on a temporary hiatus, Madonna hit the road in Sticky & Sweet tour. She started it in August 2008 and ended around September 2009. The gig was named by Billboard as the highest-grossing and highest-attended tours of 2009. When the traveling show was wrapped up, she dropped "Sticky & Sweet Tour (CD/DVD)".
More Madonna News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake