Madonna Eyes 2011 Tour With 'Glee' Cast
Recently taking a timeout from her music career to concentrate on directing her new movie "W.E.", Madonna reportedly is ready to come back with a bang. The Queen of Pop is planning to embark on a tour this year with "Glee" cast, according to a report.
The Material Girl is allegedly impressed by Jane Lynch, Lea Michele and Matthew Morrison when they covered her songs in last year's episode "The Power of Madonna". A source told News of the World, "Madonna wants to break records and make her career bigger than ever."
"And because the Glee episode featuring her music was such a hit, there are plans for the cast to appear," the insider continued. "She is in amazing shape for her age but this could be her last big world tour she does for a while as she wants to concentrate on business ventures."
Before going on a temporary hiatus, Madonna hit the road in Sticky & Sweet tour. She started it in August 2008 and ended around September 2009. The gig was named by Billboard as the highest-grossing and highest-attended tours of 2009. When the traveling show was wrapped up, she dropped "Sticky & Sweet Tour (CD/DVD)".
More Madonna News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns