Madonna Eyes 2011 Tour With 'Glee' Cast
Recently taking a timeout from her music career to concentrate on directing her new movie "W.E.", Madonna reportedly is ready to come back with a bang. The Queen of Pop is planning to embark on a tour this year with "Glee" cast, according to a report.
The Material Girl is allegedly impressed by Jane Lynch, Lea Michele and Matthew Morrison when they covered her songs in last year's episode "The Power of Madonna". A source told News of the World, "Madonna wants to break records and make her career bigger than ever."
"And because the Glee episode featuring her music was such a hit, there are plans for the cast to appear," the insider continued. "She is in amazing shape for her age but this could be her last big world tour she does for a while as she wants to concentrate on business ventures."
Before going on a temporary hiatus, Madonna hit the road in Sticky & Sweet tour. She started it in August 2008 and ended around September 2009. The gig was named by Billboard as the highest-grossing and highest-attended tours of 2009. When the traveling show was wrapped up, she dropped "Sticky & Sweet Tour (CD/DVD)".
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift