Madonna Eyes 2011 Tour With 'Glee' Cast
Recently taking a timeout from her music career to concentrate on directing her new movie "W.E.", Madonna reportedly is ready to come back with a bang. The Queen of Pop is planning to embark on a tour this year with "Glee" cast, according to a report.
The Material Girl is allegedly impressed by Jane Lynch, Lea Michele and Matthew Morrison when they covered her songs in last year's episode "The Power of Madonna". A source told News of the World, "Madonna wants to break records and make her career bigger than ever."
"And because the Glee episode featuring her music was such a hit, there are plans for the cast to appear," the insider continued. "She is in amazing shape for her age but this could be her last big world tour she does for a while as she wants to concentrate on business ventures."
Before going on a temporary hiatus, Madonna hit the road in Sticky & Sweet tour. She started it in August 2008 and ended around September 2009. The gig was named by Billboard as the highest-grossing and highest-attended tours of 2009. When the traveling show was wrapped up, she dropped "Sticky & Sweet Tour (CD/DVD)".
More Madonna News
- Kristen Stewart Uncharacteristically Cheerful During Outing With Stella Maxwell
- Halsey Unveils 'Hopeless Fountain Kingdom' Track List
- Kylie Jenner Hits Back at Critics Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Sexy Selfie
- Robert Downey Jr.'s 'Doctor Dolittle' Moves Up Release Date to Avoid 'Star Wars: Episode IX'
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Adds 'Battlestar Galactica', 'Jericho' Stars and More
- DMX Enters Rehab After Canceling Three Shows
- Katy Perry's Reportedly Jealous Seeing Orlando Bloom Moving On So Fast With Nina Dobrev
- 'Big Bang Theory' Stars Mayim Bialik and Melissa Rauch Reach New Deals After Salary Raises