Video Premiere: Jessie J's 'Price Tag' Ft. B.o.B
Jessie J urges people to relax and stop worrying about money in a newly-debuted music video for her single "Price Tag". The U.K. artist sings in between the feel-good vibes, "Why is everybody so obsessed? Money can't buy us happiness." The clip has her featured guest B.o.B making a cameo.
"Just basically sort of came up with the idea thinking about showing things that are larger than life, but don't really matter," director Emil Nava said of the concept. "It's sort of like this hyper-real, sort of toy world with Jessie bringing a fashion edge to it." She walks back into childhood with giant teddy bear, dollhouse, music box and puppets.
"Price Tag" is taken from Jessie J's debut effort "Who You Are" which is due in the U.S. on April 12. She preceded the album by winning Critics' Choice at BRIT Awards. And B.o.B is adamant her star will continue to shine, "I see Jessie becoming a powerhouse, definitely, because it's impossible to have that much creativity in one person and for them not to do amazing thing."
Jessie J's "Price Tag" music video
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy