Video Premiere: Jessie J's 'Price Tag' Ft. B.o.B
Jessie J urges people to relax and stop worrying about money in a newly-debuted music video for her single "Price Tag". The U.K. artist sings in between the feel-good vibes, "Why is everybody so obsessed? Money can't buy us happiness." The clip has her featured guest B.o.B making a cameo.
"Just basically sort of came up with the idea thinking about showing things that are larger than life, but don't really matter," director Emil Nava said of the concept. "It's sort of like this hyper-real, sort of toy world with Jessie bringing a fashion edge to it." She walks back into childhood with giant teddy bear, dollhouse, music box and puppets.
"Price Tag" is taken from Jessie J's debut effort "Who You Are" which is due in the U.S. on April 12. She preceded the album by winning Critics' Choice at BRIT Awards. And B.o.B is adamant her star will continue to shine, "I see Jessie becoming a powerhouse, definitely, because it's impossible to have that much creativity in one person and for them not to do amazing thing."
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child