Video Premiere: Jessie J's 'Price Tag' Ft. B.o.B
Jessie J urges people to relax and stop worrying about money in a newly-debuted music video for her single "Price Tag". The U.K. artist sings in between the feel-good vibes, "Why is everybody so obsessed? Money can't buy us happiness." The clip has her featured guest B.o.B making a cameo.
"Just basically sort of came up with the idea thinking about showing things that are larger than life, but don't really matter," director Emil Nava said of the concept. "It's sort of like this hyper-real, sort of toy world with Jessie bringing a fashion edge to it." She walks back into childhood with giant teddy bear, dollhouse, music box and puppets.
"Price Tag" is taken from Jessie J's debut effort "Who You Are" which is due in the U.S. on April 12. She preceded the album by winning Critics' Choice at BRIT Awards. And B.o.B is adamant her star will continue to shine, "I see Jessie becoming a powerhouse, definitely, because it's impossible to have that much creativity in one person and for them not to do amazing thing."
Jessie J's "Price Tag" music video
- Hilary Duff Posts Steamy Throwback Pic With Beau Matthew Koma
- Lady GaGa Is Obsessed With Barbra Streisand
- 'Katrina: American Crime Story' Taps Matthew Broderick to Play Michael D. Brown
- Lauren Graham and Dylan McDermott to Lead FOX's New Comedy Pilots
- Kanye West to Launch Makeup for Men
- Emma Watson Shines Like a Princess at 'Beauty and the Beast' Premiere in London
- Listen to Zedd and Alessia Cara's New Single 'Stay'
- Oops! Gigi Hadid Stumbles During Moschino Show at Milan Fashion Week