Video Premiere: Jessie J's 'Price Tag' Ft. B.o.B
Jessie J urges people to relax and stop worrying about money in a newly-debuted music video for her single "Price Tag". The U.K. artist sings in between the feel-good vibes, "Why is everybody so obsessed? Money can't buy us happiness." The clip has her featured guest B.o.B making a cameo.
"Just basically sort of came up with the idea thinking about showing things that are larger than life, but don't really matter," director Emil Nava said of the concept. "It's sort of like this hyper-real, sort of toy world with Jessie bringing a fashion edge to it." She walks back into childhood with giant teddy bear, dollhouse, music box and puppets.
"Price Tag" is taken from Jessie J's debut effort "Who You Are" which is due in the U.S. on April 12. She preceded the album by winning Critics' Choice at BRIT Awards. And B.o.B is adamant her star will continue to shine, "I see Jessie becoming a powerhouse, definitely, because it's impossible to have that much creativity in one person and for them not to do amazing thing."
Jessie J's "Price Tag" music video
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7