Video Premiere: Jessie J's 'Price Tag' Ft. B.o.B
Jessie J urges people to relax and stop worrying about money in a newly-debuted music video for her single "Price Tag". The U.K. artist sings in between the feel-good vibes, "Why is everybody so obsessed? Money can't buy us happiness." The clip has her featured guest B.o.B making a cameo.
"Just basically sort of came up with the idea thinking about showing things that are larger than life, but don't really matter," director Emil Nava said of the concept. "It's sort of like this hyper-real, sort of toy world with Jessie bringing a fashion edge to it." She walks back into childhood with giant teddy bear, dollhouse, music box and puppets.
"Price Tag" is taken from Jessie J's debut effort "Who You Are" which is due in the U.S. on April 12. She preceded the album by winning Critics' Choice at BRIT Awards. And B.o.B is adamant her star will continue to shine, "I see Jessie becoming a powerhouse, definitely, because it's impossible to have that much creativity in one person and for them not to do amazing thing."
Jessie J's "Price Tag" music video
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI