2011 SAG Awards Full Winners in TV
Al Pacino and Claire Danes completed the winners list in TV at the January 30 event of Screen Actors Guild Awards. Both actors followed their victories at the Golden Globes with Outstanding Male and Female Actors in TV Movie or Miniseries, he for "You Don't Know Jack" and she for "Temple Grandin".
Pacino unfortunately was not at Los Angeles' Shrine Auditorium to receive his award. Danes meanwhile, took the stage and called out several names to thank for. She first called the real Temple Grandin, who was absent from the event, "no act". Then she went on thanking her "favorite husband", Hugh Dancy and acknowledged fellow nominees, Susan Sarandon and Winona Ryder, who both are her "Little Women" co-star.
HBO officially led the winners list in TV with 6 wins including Stunt Ensembles for "True Blood" which was announced the earliest. The SAG also recognized those in movie world.
Male Actor in TV Movie or Miniseries:
Al Pacino, "You Don't Know Jack"
Female Actor in TV Movie or Miniseries:
Claire Danes, "Temple Grandin"
Ensemble in a Comedy Series:
Female Actor in a Comedy Series:
Betty White, "Hot in Cleveland"
Male Actor in a Comedy Series:
Alec Baldwin, "30 Rock"
Ensemble in a Drama Series:
Female Actor in a Drama Series:
Julianna Margulies, "The Good Wife"
Male Actor in a Drama Series:
Steve Buscemi, "Boardwalk Empire"
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs