2011 SAG Awards Full Winners in TV
Al Pacino and Claire Danes completed the winners list in TV at the January 30 event of Screen Actors Guild Awards. Both actors followed their victories at the Golden Globes with Outstanding Male and Female Actors in TV Movie or Miniseries, he for "You Don't Know Jack" and she for "Temple Grandin".
Pacino unfortunately was not at Los Angeles' Shrine Auditorium to receive his award. Danes meanwhile, took the stage and called out several names to thank for. She first called the real Temple Grandin, who was absent from the event, "no act". Then she went on thanking her "favorite husband", Hugh Dancy and acknowledged fellow nominees, Susan Sarandon and Winona Ryder, who both are her "Little Women" co-star.
HBO officially led the winners list in TV with 6 wins including Stunt Ensembles for "True Blood" which was announced the earliest. The SAG also recognized those in movie world.
Male Actor in TV Movie or Miniseries:
Al Pacino, "You Don't Know Jack"
Female Actor in TV Movie or Miniseries:
Claire Danes, "Temple Grandin"
Ensemble in a Comedy Series:
Female Actor in a Comedy Series:
Betty White, "Hot in Cleveland"
Male Actor in a Comedy Series:
Alec Baldwin, "30 Rock"
Ensemble in a Drama Series:
Female Actor in a Drama Series:
Julianna Margulies, "The Good Wife"
Male Actor in a Drama Series:
Steve Buscemi, "Boardwalk Empire"
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest