2011 SAG Awards Full Winners in TV
Al Pacino and Claire Danes completed the winners list in TV at the January 30 event of Screen Actors Guild Awards. Both actors followed their victories at the Golden Globes with Outstanding Male and Female Actors in TV Movie or Miniseries, he for "You Don't Know Jack" and she for "Temple Grandin".
Pacino unfortunately was not at Los Angeles' Shrine Auditorium to receive his award. Danes meanwhile, took the stage and called out several names to thank for. She first called the real Temple Grandin, who was absent from the event, "no act". Then she went on thanking her "favorite husband", Hugh Dancy and acknowledged fellow nominees, Susan Sarandon and Winona Ryder, who both are her "Little Women" co-star.
HBO officially led the winners list in TV with 6 wins including Stunt Ensembles for "True Blood" which was announced the earliest. The SAG also recognized those in movie world.
Male Actor in TV Movie or Miniseries:
Al Pacino, "You Don't Know Jack"
Female Actor in TV Movie or Miniseries:
Claire Danes, "Temple Grandin"
Ensemble in a Comedy Series:
Female Actor in a Comedy Series:
Betty White, "Hot in Cleveland"
Male Actor in a Comedy Series:
Alec Baldwin, "30 Rock"
Ensemble in a Drama Series:
Female Actor in a Drama Series:
Julianna Margulies, "The Good Wife"
Male Actor in a Drama Series:
Steve Buscemi, "Boardwalk Empire"
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series
- One Direction Celebrates Six-Year Anniversary, Thanks Fans for Their Support
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media