Eva Longoria, Dianna Agron, Kim Kardashian and More at SAG Red Carpet
Rain didn't stop celebrities from flooding the Shrine Auditorium on Sunday, January 30 in Los Angeles to attend the 17th Annual Screen Actors Guild (SAG) Awards. And thanks to a tent provided by the organizers, those big stars walked the red carpet without worrying of getting wet.
Eva Longoria came solo, looking beautiful in a white Grecian-style Georges Hobeika Spring 2011 couture gown. The "Desperate Housewives" actress put on icy blue eye make-up and nude lipstick, carrying a small beaded clutch and finishing off her gorgeous look with diamond drop earrings.
Like Longoria, Dianna Agron also looked stunning in her attire. The "Glee" beauty was dressed in a navy-blue Chanel vintage tea-length dress and kept it classy with Fred Leighton jewels, and Ferragamo bag and shoes. Her "Glee" co-star Lea Michele, meanwhile, was wrapped in an Oscar de la Renta blush crepe de chine caviar bead embroidered gown.
Kim Kardashian kept it simple yet striking in a one-shoulder purple Marchesa dress with plenty of crystal encrustations. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" beauty tagged along her brother Rob Kardashian who was wrapped in a formal tuxedo. The sister-brother duo was all smiles when posing for the photographers outside the venue before making their ways inside the building.
Mila Kunis chose an Alexander McQueen strapless chiffon gown and Cartier jewelry worth over $300,000 for the occasion. Natalie Portman, who stars in "Black Swan" alongside her, showed off her baby bump in a white Azzaro gown and wore $2 million worth of Tiffany & Co. jewelry. Though, she insisted, "I don't want to advertise that. I feel like someone might come chop my ears off or something. I need my ears."
Most of the female attendees opted floor-length dresses. They included Angie Harmon, Barbara Hershey, Edie Falco, Hailee Steinfeld, Jennifer Lawrence and Julianna Margulies. As for the males, they graced the red carpet in suits. Those gentlemen spotted posing for photographers were Jesse Eisenberg, Mario Lopez, Robert Forster and Josh Pence among others.
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'
- James Franco's Surprise Role in 'Alien: Covenant' Unveiled
- Angelina Jolie Seen in Public for the First Time Since Brad Pitt Divorce Sans Wedding Ring
- Listen to a Sneak Peek of Louis Tomlinson's Debut Solo Song 'Just Hold On' Featuring Steve Aoki
- They Mean It! Kardashians Not Backing Down Against Blac Chyna Trademarking Her Name
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Sequel Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- NSFW Alert! Barbara Palvin Ditches Panties to Recreate Sharon Stone's 'Basic Instinct' Scene