Trailer for Two Horror Films 'Prowl' and 'Re-Kill'
Two other films from After Dark, "Prowl" and "Re-Kill", have gotten a trailer each. Filled with bloody and gory scenes, the trailer for "Prowl" follows some youngsters trapped in a barn and trying to survive from blood-thirsty creatures while the sneak peek for "Re-Kill" sees a battle between some soldiers and the living-dead.
"Prowl" centers its story on Amber who persuades her friends to accompany her apartment-hunting in the big city. When their transportation breaks down, Amber and friends gratefully accept a ride in the back of a semi. But the driver mysteriously refuses to stop and soon they find themselves trapped in a dark, abandoned warehouse where blood-thirsty creatures learn to hunt human prey, which the friends realize is what they have now become.
"Re-Kill", meanwhile, is set five years after an outbreak when a zombie menace is supposed to be waning. But the brave men and women of R-Division, who find and destroy the undead, are seeing signs of a second outbreak which humanity may not survive. The footage about the men and women of R-Division and their grim, dangerous but essential job of exterminating re-animated humans, was shot the week previous by an embedded journalist during a long, deadly day.
"Prowl" is directed by Patrik Syversen and hits limited U.S. theaters on January 28. As for "Re-Kill", this Valeri Milev-directed flick is planned for summer release but has not gotten a specific date.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour