Trailer for Two Horror Films 'Prowl' and 'Re-Kill'
Two other films from After Dark, "Prowl" and "Re-Kill", have gotten a trailer each. Filled with bloody and gory scenes, the trailer for "Prowl" follows some youngsters trapped in a barn and trying to survive from blood-thirsty creatures while the sneak peek for "Re-Kill" sees a battle between some soldiers and the living-dead.
"Prowl" centers its story on Amber who persuades her friends to accompany her apartment-hunting in the big city. When their transportation breaks down, Amber and friends gratefully accept a ride in the back of a semi. But the driver mysteriously refuses to stop and soon they find themselves trapped in a dark, abandoned warehouse where blood-thirsty creatures learn to hunt human prey, which the friends realize is what they have now become.
"Re-Kill", meanwhile, is set five years after an outbreak when a zombie menace is supposed to be waning. But the brave men and women of R-Division, who find and destroy the undead, are seeing signs of a second outbreak which humanity may not survive. The footage about the men and women of R-Division and their grim, dangerous but essential job of exterminating re-animated humans, was shot the week previous by an embedded journalist during a long, deadly day.
"Prowl" is directed by Patrik Syversen and hits limited U.S. theaters on January 28. As for "Re-Kill", this Valeri Milev-directed flick is planned for summer release but has not gotten a specific date.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His 'SNL' Debut