Trailer for Two Horror Films 'Prowl' and 'Re-Kill'
Two other films from After Dark, "Prowl" and "Re-Kill", have gotten a trailer each. Filled with bloody and gory scenes, the trailer for "Prowl" follows some youngsters trapped in a barn and trying to survive from blood-thirsty creatures while the sneak peek for "Re-Kill" sees a battle between some soldiers and the living-dead.
"Prowl" centers its story on Amber who persuades her friends to accompany her apartment-hunting in the big city. When their transportation breaks down, Amber and friends gratefully accept a ride in the back of a semi. But the driver mysteriously refuses to stop and soon they find themselves trapped in a dark, abandoned warehouse where blood-thirsty creatures learn to hunt human prey, which the friends realize is what they have now become.
"Re-Kill", meanwhile, is set five years after an outbreak when a zombie menace is supposed to be waning. But the brave men and women of R-Division, who find and destroy the undead, are seeing signs of a second outbreak which humanity may not survive. The footage about the men and women of R-Division and their grim, dangerous but essential job of exterminating re-animated humans, was shot the week previous by an embedded journalist during a long, deadly day.
"Prowl" is directed by Patrik Syversen and hits limited U.S. theaters on January 28. As for "Re-Kill", this Valeri Milev-directed flick is planned for summer release but has not gotten a specific date.
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed