Lea Michele Confirmed to Sing 'America the Beautiful' at Super Bowl
Lea Michele is going to the upcoming Super Bowl. The Rachel Berry of "Glee" is confirmed to perform a rendition of "America the Beautiful" before the NFL showdown between the Green Bay Packers and Pittsburgh Steelers, so E! Online confirmed.
Also coming to the event on February 6 at Cowboys Stadium in North Texas are Christina Aguilera and Black Eyed Peas. The former is going to sing the National Anthem, and the latter will cater sport mania during the halftime show.
After the championship, fans can see more Lea Michele by staying put on FOX to watch her hit TV series. Along with the other "Glee" cast, she will entertain viewers with cover songs of Michael Jackson, Lady Antebellum and Katy Perry in a sports-themed episode.
More Lea Michele News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce