Lea Michele Confirmed to Sing 'America the Beautiful' at Super Bowl
Lea Michele is going to the upcoming Super Bowl. The Rachel Berry of "Glee" is confirmed to perform a rendition of "America the Beautiful" before the NFL showdown between the Green Bay Packers and Pittsburgh Steelers, so E! Online confirmed.
Also coming to the event on February 6 at Cowboys Stadium in North Texas are Christina Aguilera and Black Eyed Peas. The former is going to sing the National Anthem, and the latter will cater sport mania during the halftime show.
After the championship, fans can see more Lea Michele by staying put on FOX to watch her hit TV series. Along with the other "Glee" cast, she will entertain viewers with cover songs of Michael Jackson, Lady Antebellum and Katy Perry in a sports-themed episode.
More Lea Michele News
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'