Lea Michele Confirmed to Sing 'America the Beautiful' at Super Bowl
Lea Michele is going to the upcoming Super Bowl. The Rachel Berry of "Glee" is confirmed to perform a rendition of "America the Beautiful" before the NFL showdown between the Green Bay Packers and Pittsburgh Steelers, so E! Online confirmed.
Also coming to the event on February 6 at Cowboys Stadium in North Texas are Christina Aguilera and Black Eyed Peas. The former is going to sing the National Anthem, and the latter will cater sport mania during the halftime show.
After the championship, fans can see more Lea Michele by staying put on FOX to watch her hit TV series. Along with the other "Glee" cast, she will entertain viewers with cover songs of Michael Jackson, Lady Antebellum and Katy Perry in a sports-themed episode.
More Lea Michele News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly