Lea Michele Confirmed to Sing 'America the Beautiful' at Super Bowl
Lea Michele is going to the upcoming Super Bowl. The Rachel Berry of "Glee" is confirmed to perform a rendition of "America the Beautiful" before the NFL showdown between the Green Bay Packers and Pittsburgh Steelers, so E! Online confirmed.
Also coming to the event on February 6 at Cowboys Stadium in North Texas are Christina Aguilera and Black Eyed Peas. The former is going to sing the National Anthem, and the latter will cater sport mania during the halftime show.
After the championship, fans can see more Lea Michele by staying put on FOX to watch her hit TV series. Along with the other "Glee" cast, she will entertain viewers with cover songs of Michael Jackson, Lady Antebellum and Katy Perry in a sports-themed episode.
More Lea Michele News
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors