Lea Michele Confirmed to Sing 'America the Beautiful' at Super Bowl
Lea Michele is going to the upcoming Super Bowl. The Rachel Berry of "Glee" is confirmed to perform a rendition of "America the Beautiful" before the NFL showdown between the Green Bay Packers and Pittsburgh Steelers, so E! Online confirmed.
Also coming to the event on February 6 at Cowboys Stadium in North Texas are Christina Aguilera and Black Eyed Peas. The former is going to sing the National Anthem, and the latter will cater sport mania during the halftime show.
After the championship, fans can see more Lea Michele by staying put on FOX to watch her hit TV series. Along with the other "Glee" cast, she will entertain viewers with cover songs of Michael Jackson, Lady Antebellum and Katy Perry in a sports-themed episode.
More Lea Michele News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia