Official Behind-the-Scene of Rihanna's 'S&M' Video
Rihanna continues to tease her upcoming music video for single "S&M". This time around, the Bajan songstress brings forward a closer look at behind the scenes of the filming. In the art department, Natalie Groce shows that they have handcuffs and whip among the props. Some naughty scenes, including the one featuring her clutching a ragged doll, are teased as well.
The music video is directed by Melina Matsoukas and will be premiered next week on February 1. The storyline is still scarce, but one thing for sure it will be as naughty as the song which has R-rated lyrics. Proud of her latest work, RiRi once tweeted, "I'm great! Had a fantastic weekend shooting my best/favorite video EVER!!!!"
"S&M" is taken from Rihanna's fifth studio effort "Loud" which has been on sale since November 2010 and peaked at No. 3 on Billboard Hot 200.
More Rihanna News
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- Rihanna, Beyonce and More Thank Barack and Michelle Obama With Adorable Posts
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day