Official Behind-the-Scene of Rihanna's 'S&M' Video
Rihanna continues to tease her upcoming music video for single "S&M". This time around, the Bajan songstress brings forward a closer look at behind the scenes of the filming. In the art department, Natalie Groce shows that they have handcuffs and whip among the props. Some naughty scenes, including the one featuring her clutching a ragged doll, are teased as well.
The music video is directed by Melina Matsoukas and will be premiered next week on February 1. The storyline is still scarce, but one thing for sure it will be as naughty as the song which has R-rated lyrics. Proud of her latest work, RiRi once tweeted, "I'm great! Had a fantastic weekend shooting my best/favorite video EVER!!!!"
"S&M" is taken from Rihanna's fifth studio effort "Loud" which has been on sale since November 2010 and peaked at No. 3 on Billboard Hot 200.
More Rihanna News
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance
- John Boyega Shares Final 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Set Photo as Filming Wraps
- Braless Gigi Hadid Flaunts Nipples and Major Underboob in Ripped Crop Top - See the Steamy Pic
- Emmy Rossum's House Was Burglarized, $150,000 Worth of Jewelry Were Stolen
- 'DWTS': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Gets Surgery After Calf Injury, He Won't Be in Next Week's Episode
- Bootylicious! Kristin Cavallari Shares NSFW Instagram Pic of Husband Jay Cutler