Official Behind-the-Scene of Rihanna's 'S&M' Video
Rihanna continues to tease her upcoming music video for single "S&M". This time around, the Bajan songstress brings forward a closer look at behind the scenes of the filming. In the art department, Natalie Groce shows that they have handcuffs and whip among the props. Some naughty scenes, including the one featuring her clutching a ragged doll, are teased as well.
The music video is directed by Melina Matsoukas and will be premiered next week on February 1. The storyline is still scarce, but one thing for sure it will be as naughty as the song which has R-rated lyrics. Proud of her latest work, RiRi once tweeted, "I'm great! Had a fantastic weekend shooting my best/favorite video EVER!!!!"
"S&M" is taken from Rihanna's fifth studio effort "Loud" which has been on sale since November 2010 and peaked at No. 3 on Billboard Hot 200.
More Rihanna News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked