Official Behind-the-Scene of Rihanna's 'S&M' Video
Rihanna continues to tease her upcoming music video for single "S&M". This time around, the Bajan songstress brings forward a closer look at behind the scenes of the filming. In the art department, Natalie Groce shows that they have handcuffs and whip among the props. Some naughty scenes, including the one featuring her clutching a ragged doll, are teased as well.
The music video is directed by Melina Matsoukas and will be premiered next week on February 1. The storyline is still scarce, but one thing for sure it will be as naughty as the song which has R-rated lyrics. Proud of her latest work, RiRi once tweeted, "I'm great! Had a fantastic weekend shooting my best/favorite video EVER!!!!"
"S&M" is taken from Rihanna's fifth studio effort "Loud" which has been on sale since November 2010 and peaked at No. 3 on Billboard Hot 200.
More Rihanna News
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors
- Bedroom Romp? Brandi Glanville and Boyfriend Pose Completely Naked in Bed in NSFW Selfie
- NBC Renews 'Days of Our Lives' for 52nd Season
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father