Official Behind-the-Scene of Rihanna's 'S&M' Video
Rihanna continues to tease her upcoming music video for single "S&M". This time around, the Bajan songstress brings forward a closer look at behind the scenes of the filming. In the art department, Natalie Groce shows that they have handcuffs and whip among the props. Some naughty scenes, including the one featuring her clutching a ragged doll, are teased as well.
The music video is directed by Melina Matsoukas and will be premiered next week on February 1. The storyline is still scarce, but one thing for sure it will be as naughty as the song which has R-rated lyrics. Proud of her latest work, RiRi once tweeted, "I'm great! Had a fantastic weekend shooting my best/favorite video EVER!!!!"
"S&M" is taken from Rihanna's fifth studio effort "Loud" which has been on sale since November 2010 and peaked at No. 3 on Billboard Hot 200.
More Rihanna News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'