First Two Minutes of Fox's Animation 'Rio' Shared
20th Century Fox has generously shared the first two minutes of "Rio" via Bing Videos. It gives sneak peek to the jungle of Rio where some colorful birds live and is presented in a musical style with the birds dancing and flying to the song featured. It ends with a look at a little blue bird which falls from a tree after attempting to fly.
In another promotional effort, Fox held a press day for the upcoming movie at Zanuck Theater at 20th Century Fox Lot in Los Angeles. Seen coming to the Friday, January 28 event were voice cast Anne Hathaway, George Lopez and Jamie Foxx, as well as director Carlos Saldanha.
"Rio" centers its story on Blu, a rare macaw who thinks he is the last of his kind. When Blu discovers there's another - and that she's a she - he leaves the comforts of his cage in small town Minnesota and heads to Rio. Unexpectedly thrown together, they embark on an adventure of a lifetime, where they learn about friendship, love, courage, and being open to life's many wonders.
Coming from the makers of the "Ice Age" films, "Rio" brings together a menagerie of vivid characters, a heart-warming story, colorful backdrops, energizing Latin and contemporary music, and family-friendly song and dance. The movie will make its way out in U.S. cinemas on April 15.
More Rio News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory