First Two Minutes of Fox's Animation 'Rio' Shared
20th Century Fox has generously shared the first two minutes of "Rio" via Bing Videos. It gives sneak peek to the jungle of Rio where some colorful birds live and is presented in a musical style with the birds dancing and flying to the song featured. It ends with a look at a little blue bird which falls from a tree after attempting to fly.
In another promotional effort, Fox held a press day for the upcoming movie at Zanuck Theater at 20th Century Fox Lot in Los Angeles. Seen coming to the Friday, January 28 event were voice cast Anne Hathaway, George Lopez and Jamie Foxx, as well as director Carlos Saldanha.
"Rio" centers its story on Blu, a rare macaw who thinks he is the last of his kind. When Blu discovers there's another - and that she's a she - he leaves the comforts of his cage in small town Minnesota and heads to Rio. Unexpectedly thrown together, they embark on an adventure of a lifetime, where they learn about friendship, love, courage, and being open to life's many wonders.
Coming from the makers of the "Ice Age" films, "Rio" brings together a menagerie of vivid characters, a heart-warming story, colorful backdrops, energizing Latin and contemporary music, and family-friendly song and dance. The movie will make its way out in U.S. cinemas on April 15.
More Rio News
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role