Video: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Have Movie Date
Like other lovebirds, Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber enjoy a movie date during their outing. The alleged lovers were caught on camera after watching R-rated romantic comedy "No Strings Attached" starring Natalie Portman at a Burbank movie theater on Thursday night, January 27, TMZ said.
They were followed by paparazzi during their way to the parking lot and when asked to address the nature of their relationship, Justin shouted "Never Say Never", which also refers to his upcoming movie. Selena kept walking with her head down as she looked slightly embarrassed by all the attention.
Escorted by a bodyguard, Justin stopped for a while to pose together with one girl fan. And when they reached the car, the 16-year-old Canadian singer acted like a gentleman by opening the door for his rumored girlfriend.
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber have been reported dating since late 2010 but they remained mum about their alleged romance. As of late, the "Baby" hitmaker was said sending his sexy, shirtless pictures to the Disney cutie.
More Selena Gomez News
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation