Video: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Have Movie Date
Like other lovebirds, Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber enjoy a movie date during their outing. The alleged lovers were caught on camera after watching R-rated romantic comedy "No Strings Attached" starring Natalie Portman at a Burbank movie theater on Thursday night, January 27, TMZ said.
They were followed by paparazzi during their way to the parking lot and when asked to address the nature of their relationship, Justin shouted "Never Say Never", which also refers to his upcoming movie. Selena kept walking with her head down as she looked slightly embarrassed by all the attention.
Escorted by a bodyguard, Justin stopped for a while to pose together with one girl fan. And when they reached the car, the 16-year-old Canadian singer acted like a gentleman by opening the door for his rumored girlfriend.
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber have been reported dating since late 2010 but they remained mum about their alleged romance. As of late, the "Baby" hitmaker was said sending his sexy, shirtless pictures to the Disney cutie.
More Selena Gomez News
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer
- Alec Baldwin Accidentally Reveals He and Wife Hilaria Are Renewing Their Wedding Vows
- Here's John Mayer's Cool Response to Katy Perry Ranking Him No. 1 in Bed
- Taylor Swift Is Working on Collaboration With Drake
- Emilia Clarke Says Being a Woman in Hollywood Is 'Like Dealing With Racism'
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene