Demi Lovato Cheerful in First Post-Rehab Photos
Demi Lovato has completed her stint in a rehab facility in Los Angeles and she looks fresh when spotted in Santa Monica, California on Friday afternoon, January 27. Sporting black hair and nail color, the "Sonny with a Chance" babe smiles and waves to the photographer who takes her pictures while her other hand holds a cup of coffee.
Demi entered the rehabilitation facility in November for "emotional and physical issues," her representative said. But reports linked her decision to a physical fight with Alex Welch, one of the female backup dancers in Jonas Brothers' tour where Demi joined.
She then spent Thanksgiving day in the facility but got a break from the rehab treatment on December 25. The 18-year-old actress/singer has been said to prepare a new album after she left the facility.
More Demi Lovato News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'