Demi Lovato Cheerful in First Post-Rehab Photos
Demi Lovato has completed her stint in a rehab facility in Los Angeles and she looks fresh when spotted in Santa Monica, California on Friday afternoon, January 27. Sporting black hair and nail color, the "Sonny with a Chance" babe smiles and waves to the photographer who takes her pictures while her other hand holds a cup of coffee.
Demi entered the rehabilitation facility in November for "emotional and physical issues," her representative said. But reports linked her decision to a physical fight with Alex Welch, one of the female backup dancers in Jonas Brothers' tour where Demi joined.
She then spent Thanksgiving day in the facility but got a break from the rehab treatment on December 25. The 18-year-old actress/singer has been said to prepare a new album after she left the facility.
More Demi Lovato News
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert