Demi Lovato Cheerful in First Post-Rehab Photos
Demi Lovato has completed her stint in a rehab facility in Los Angeles and she looks fresh when spotted in Santa Monica, California on Friday afternoon, January 27. Sporting black hair and nail color, the "Sonny with a Chance" babe smiles and waves to the photographer who takes her pictures while her other hand holds a cup of coffee.
Demi entered the rehabilitation facility in November for "emotional and physical issues," her representative said. But reports linked her decision to a physical fight with Alex Welch, one of the female backup dancers in Jonas Brothers' tour where Demi joined.
She then spent Thanksgiving day in the facility but got a break from the rehab treatment on December 25. The 18-year-old actress/singer has been said to prepare a new album after she left the facility.
More Demi Lovato News
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth
- Andy Samberg Really Is a 'Weirdo' on New Freestyle From 'Popstar'
- Ben Affleck Spotted Wearing Eyeliner During Outing With Jennifer Garner and Kids
- 'Run's House' Star Angela Simmons Expecting First Child. See Her Baby Bump