Demi Lovato Cheerful in First Post-Rehab Photos
Demi Lovato has completed her stint in a rehab facility in Los Angeles and she looks fresh when spotted in Santa Monica, California on Friday afternoon, January 27. Sporting black hair and nail color, the "Sonny with a Chance" babe smiles and waves to the photographer who takes her pictures while her other hand holds a cup of coffee.
Demi entered the rehabilitation facility in November for "emotional and physical issues," her representative said. But reports linked her decision to a physical fight with Alex Welch, one of the female backup dancers in Jonas Brothers' tour where Demi joined.
She then spent Thanksgiving day in the facility but got a break from the rehab treatment on December 25. The 18-year-old actress/singer has been said to prepare a new album after she left the facility.
More Demi Lovato News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism