Demi Lovato Cheerful in First Post-Rehab Photos
Demi Lovato has completed her stint in a rehab facility in Los Angeles and she looks fresh when spotted in Santa Monica, California on Friday afternoon, January 27. Sporting black hair and nail color, the "Sonny with a Chance" babe smiles and waves to the photographer who takes her pictures while her other hand holds a cup of coffee.
Demi entered the rehabilitation facility in November for "emotional and physical issues," her representative said. But reports linked her decision to a physical fight with Alex Welch, one of the female backup dancers in Jonas Brothers' tour where Demi joined.
She then spent Thanksgiving day in the facility but got a break from the rehab treatment on December 25. The 18-year-old actress/singer has been said to prepare a new album after she left the facility.
More Demi Lovato News
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake