Video Premiere: David Guetta's 'Who's That Chick?' Ft. Rihanna
David Guetta, who produces Rihanna's Doritos commercial "Who's That Chick?", joins the Barbadian singer in its new music video. With the help from director Jonas Akerlund, some new scenes featuring the DJ's outer space adventure are inserted into the day version of RiRi's original clip.
"I'm DJing from a spaceship," he told MTV. "It's actually really funny, because we shot that in Los Angeles in a place where the used to shoot 'Star Trek,' but like the old ones. And so it's kind of retro futuristic, you know? It's like how people were seeing the future back in the '80s. It has a sense of humor in the video."
According to the publication, there will be another revamped "Who's That Chick?" video featuring Guetta coming out later. Details about the forthcoming clip are still unknown. It might feature the night version.
David Guetta's "Who's That Chick?" music video
More David Guetta News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media