Video Premiere: David Guetta's 'Who's That Chick?' Ft. Rihanna
David Guetta, who produces Rihanna's Doritos commercial "Who's That Chick?", joins the Barbadian singer in its new music video. With the help from director Jonas Akerlund, some new scenes featuring the DJ's outer space adventure are inserted into the day version of RiRi's original clip.
"I'm DJing from a spaceship," he told MTV. "It's actually really funny, because we shot that in Los Angeles in a place where the used to shoot 'Star Trek,' but like the old ones. And so it's kind of retro futuristic, you know? It's like how people were seeing the future back in the '80s. It has a sense of humor in the video."
According to the publication, there will be another revamped "Who's That Chick?" video featuring Guetta coming out later. Details about the forthcoming clip are still unknown. It might feature the night version.
David Guetta's "Who's That Chick?" music video
More David Guetta News
- Angelina Jolie Backtracks Her Comment After She's Warned to Stop Trashing Brad Pitt
- Never-Before-Seen Footage of Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Surfaces
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order