Video Premiere: David Guetta's 'Who's That Chick?' Ft. Rihanna
David Guetta, who produces Rihanna's Doritos commercial "Who's That Chick?", joins the Barbadian singer in its new music video. With the help from director Jonas Akerlund, some new scenes featuring the DJ's outer space adventure are inserted into the day version of RiRi's original clip.
"I'm DJing from a spaceship," he told MTV. "It's actually really funny, because we shot that in Los Angeles in a place where the used to shoot 'Star Trek,' but like the old ones. And so it's kind of retro futuristic, you know? It's like how people were seeing the future back in the '80s. It has a sense of humor in the video."
According to the publication, there will be another revamped "Who's That Chick?" video featuring Guetta coming out later. Details about the forthcoming clip are still unknown. It might feature the night version.
David Guetta's "Who's That Chick?" music video
More David Guetta News
- See Black Lightning in Costume in First Look of The CW's New Series
- Kim Kardashian Channels Kris Jenner for a Sexy Photoshoot - Check Out Her Wild Look!
- 'The Mindy Project' Renewed for Sixth and Final Season on Hulu
- Rob Kardashian 'Fears' Blac Chyna Will Come for Him After Calling Out Tyga
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage