Video Premiere: David Guetta's 'Who's That Chick?' Ft. Rihanna
David Guetta, who produces Rihanna's Doritos commercial "Who's That Chick?", joins the Barbadian singer in its new music video. With the help from director Jonas Akerlund, some new scenes featuring the DJ's outer space adventure are inserted into the day version of RiRi's original clip.
"I'm DJing from a spaceship," he told MTV. "It's actually really funny, because we shot that in Los Angeles in a place where the used to shoot 'Star Trek,' but like the old ones. And so it's kind of retro futuristic, you know? It's like how people were seeing the future back in the '80s. It has a sense of humor in the video."
According to the publication, there will be another revamped "Who's That Chick?" video featuring Guetta coming out later. Details about the forthcoming clip are still unknown. It might feature the night version.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'