Video Premiere: David Guetta's 'Who's That Chick?' Ft. Rihanna
David Guetta, who produces Rihanna's Doritos commercial "Who's That Chick?", joins the Barbadian singer in its new music video. With the help from director Jonas Akerlund, some new scenes featuring the DJ's outer space adventure are inserted into the day version of RiRi's original clip.
"I'm DJing from a spaceship," he told MTV. "It's actually really funny, because we shot that in Los Angeles in a place where the used to shoot 'Star Trek,' but like the old ones. And so it's kind of retro futuristic, you know? It's like how people were seeing the future back in the '80s. It has a sense of humor in the video."
According to the publication, there will be another revamped "Who's That Chick?" video featuring Guetta coming out later. Details about the forthcoming clip are still unknown. It might feature the night version.
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch