First Look of Katie Couric on 'Glee' Super Bowl Episode
There's a new "Glee" promo which gives the first look of Katie Couric in the post Super Bowl episode. The anchorwoman is playing herself in the February 6 episode but Sue Sylvester mistakes her for being Diane Sawyer. There's also a glimpse of Couric dancing with Will Schuester in the library.
Matthew Morrison who plays Mr. Schue revealed about the dance number to Ryan Seacrest in his radio show, saying it was "a blast" to be working with Couric. The 54-year-old herself is having the time of her life. "That's got to be in the Top 10 of cool things I've been able to do as a result of my job. I am so psyched about it and it was so much fun," Couric told Billy Bush on "The Billy Bush Radio Show".
Talking about her scenes, the "CBS Evening News" anchor said she shares most of the screen time with Sue Sylvester. "I love Jane Lynch and we had a lot of fun doing it. She is one of the coolest people I've ever met. I could've used a little more face time with Mr. Schuster," Couric gushed.
On top of the new promo, FOX also released a special featurette of the show's cast talking about the perfect food companion to watch the game.
More Glee News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video