First Look of Katie Couric on 'Glee' Super Bowl Episode
There's a new "Glee" promo which gives the first look of Katie Couric in the post Super Bowl episode. The anchorwoman is playing herself in the February 6 episode but Sue Sylvester mistakes her for being Diane Sawyer. There's also a glimpse of Couric dancing with Will Schuester in the library.
Matthew Morrison who plays Mr. Schue revealed about the dance number to Ryan Seacrest in his radio show, saying it was "a blast" to be working with Couric. The 54-year-old herself is having the time of her life. "That's got to be in the Top 10 of cool things I've been able to do as a result of my job. I am so psyched about it and it was so much fun," Couric told Billy Bush on "The Billy Bush Radio Show".
Talking about her scenes, the "CBS Evening News" anchor said she shares most of the screen time with Sue Sylvester. "I love Jane Lynch and we had a lot of fun doing it. She is one of the coolest people I've ever met. I could've used a little more face time with Mr. Schuster," Couric gushed.
On top of the new promo, FOX also released a special featurette of the show's cast talking about the perfect food companion to watch the game.
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors
- Bedroom Romp? Brandi Glanville and Boyfriend Pose Completely Naked in Bed in NSFW Selfie
- NBC Renews 'Days of Our Lives' for 52nd Season
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father