First Look of Katie Couric on 'Glee' Super Bowl Episode
There's a new "Glee" promo which gives the first look of Katie Couric in the post Super Bowl episode. The anchorwoman is playing herself in the February 6 episode but Sue Sylvester mistakes her for being Diane Sawyer. There's also a glimpse of Couric dancing with Will Schuester in the library.
Matthew Morrison who plays Mr. Schue revealed about the dance number to Ryan Seacrest in his radio show, saying it was "a blast" to be working with Couric. The 54-year-old herself is having the time of her life. "That's got to be in the Top 10 of cool things I've been able to do as a result of my job. I am so psyched about it and it was so much fun," Couric told Billy Bush on "The Billy Bush Radio Show".
Talking about her scenes, the "CBS Evening News" anchor said she shares most of the screen time with Sue Sylvester. "I love Jane Lynch and we had a lot of fun doing it. She is one of the coolest people I've ever met. I could've used a little more face time with Mr. Schuster," Couric gushed.
On top of the new promo, FOX also released a special featurette of the show's cast talking about the perfect food companion to watch the game.
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?
- Charli XCX Releases 'After the Afterparty' Feat. Lil Yachty
- Calvin Harris Flirts With Halsey on Twitter
- Kanye West Plays Birthday Video for Kim and Gives Her Shout-Out During 'Saint Pablo' Show
- Get Your First Look at Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie on 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set
- Madonna Lets Photographer Grab Her Crotch During Party. See the Pics!