Ginuwine Apologizes Over 'Batteries' NSFW Video Starring Porn Star
Many of Ginuwine's fans went into shock when a video featuring his song "Batteries" with porn star Roxy Reynolds on the lead makes its way out. While Reynolds dominates the whole clip, writhing around and doing booty dance, the R&B singer only appears briefly in some scenes which seemingly are taken from his previous videos.
Shortly after the NSFW video hits the web, Ginuwine reaches out to his fans on Twitter. "My apology to everyone that is not a video that I approved as you see I was incorporated in it pretty much an attempt to sabotage," he wrote in response.
"Thank you to all who have followed me I appreciate the love I am most likely to take this twitter down if it continues. Once again this video is not a video I approved I have a wife and daughters and would never approve something as explicit at this thank you."
"Batteries" is one of the new songs in Ginuwine's new studio album "Elgin" which is coming out across United States on February 15.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group