James Franco and Anne Hathaway Prepare for Oscar in Promo Videos
James Franco and Anne Hathaway have appeared in some ads to promote the upcoming 83rd Annual Academy Awards. The first video is not quite impressive, showing them practicing the best way to say their promotional lines but the actress still feels she is not good enough at the end.
The other promo video is funnier as it follows them preparing for the worst possible live-show disasters. The "127 Hours" star, who is nominated for Best Lead Actor at the show, lets his co-host fall during a dance mishap, but he comes to Hathaway's rescue when she has a wardrobe malfunction on stage.
In another news, producers say that Hugh Jackman has been tapped to serve as a presenter at the upcoming prize-giving event. He joins the previously announced presenters like Sandra Bullock, Jeff Bridges, Oprah Winfrey, Halle Berry and Marisa Tomei.
The 2011 Oscar Awards will be held February 27 at the Kodak Theatre in Los Angeles. The ABC Television Network will air it live at 8e/5p.
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Report: Britney Spears Is Filming 'Slumber Party' Music Video
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack