James Franco and Anne Hathaway Prepare for Oscar in Promo Videos
James Franco and Anne Hathaway have appeared in some ads to promote the upcoming 83rd Annual Academy Awards. The first video is not quite impressive, showing them practicing the best way to say their promotional lines but the actress still feels she is not good enough at the end.
The other promo video is funnier as it follows them preparing for the worst possible live-show disasters. The "127 Hours" star, who is nominated for Best Lead Actor at the show, lets his co-host fall during a dance mishap, but he comes to Hathaway's rescue when she has a wardrobe malfunction on stage.
In another news, producers say that Hugh Jackman has been tapped to serve as a presenter at the upcoming prize-giving event. He joins the previously announced presenters like Sandra Bullock, Jeff Bridges, Oprah Winfrey, Halle Berry and Marisa Tomei.
The 2011 Oscar Awards will be held February 27 at the Kodak Theatre in Los Angeles. The ABC Television Network will air it live at 8e/5p.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation