Prince William and Kate Middleton Movie Coming to Lifetime
Lifetime is rushing the production of an original TV movie about Prince William and Kate Middleton who will get married this April 29 in London. The royal couple would be the subjects portrayed in a modern-day fairytale romance movie which production was initiated after their November engagement and is due to start February 10.
Slipping into the second-in-line-to-the-throne's shoes is little-known actor Nico Evers-Swindell who was last seen in Mel Gibson's "Edge of Darkness" as one of the state troopers. The role of Kate is yet to be cast but they have found Prince Charles in "Star Trek" actor Ben Cross.
The movie, which is yet titled, would chronicle the romance between William and Kate starting from the moment they met at Scotland's University of St. Andrews, "through the ups and downs of their nine-year courtship complicated by social and Royal Family pressures, and the intense global media attention surrounding their upcoming storybook nuptials."
Nancey Silvers who wrote the screenplay for the network's "Sundays at Tiffany's" is tapped as a scribe while Mark Rosman who directed "A Cinderella Story" is to take the director's seat. Movie is expected to premiere around the couple's wedding.
More Prince William News
- Shia LaBeouf Rips Drake, Lil Yachty and More in New Freestyle
- Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Why She Thinks She's a Curse to Hawaiians
- First Footage of 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveils Spidey's Classic Web Wings
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants to Reunite With Angelina Jolie Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Katie Holmes Finally Addresses Her 'Secret Relationship' With Jamie Foxx
- Watch Jessie J Writhe Around in 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' Video
- Kate McKinnon and T.J. Miller Go Wild in New 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- New 'The Walking Dead' Photo Teases Graphic Scene for Carl in 'Sing Me a Song'