Prince William and Kate Middleton Movie Coming to Lifetime
Lifetime is rushing the production of an original TV movie about Prince William and Kate Middleton who will get married this April 29 in London. The royal couple would be the subjects portrayed in a modern-day fairytale romance movie which production was initiated after their November engagement and is due to start February 10.
Slipping into the second-in-line-to-the-throne's shoes is little-known actor Nico Evers-Swindell who was last seen in Mel Gibson's "Edge of Darkness" as one of the state troopers. The role of Kate is yet to be cast but they have found Prince Charles in "Star Trek" actor Ben Cross.
The movie, which is yet titled, would chronicle the romance between William and Kate starting from the moment they met at Scotland's University of St. Andrews, "through the ups and downs of their nine-year courtship complicated by social and Royal Family pressures, and the intense global media attention surrounding their upcoming storybook nuptials."
Nancey Silvers who wrote the screenplay for the network's "Sundays at Tiffany's" is tapped as a scribe while Mark Rosman who directed "A Cinderella Story" is to take the director's seat. Movie is expected to premiere around the couple's wedding.
More Prince William News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris