'Real Housewife' LuAnn de Lesseps Lands 'Law & Order: SVU' Gig
Countess LuAnn de Lesseps will officially be the first star of "The Real Housewives" franchise to land an acting gig. The 45-year-old may have shown drama on "The Real Housewives of New York City" but this would be the first time her acting skill is tested on "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit".
Based on the report by New York Post, the socialite would play "an eccentric art patron who poses semi-nude for a painter." The filming would begin on Friday, January 28 over the course of three days at Chelsea Piers. The episode will then air on February 23, opened with a crime scene involving her character.
Lesseps, who was a model before landing the gig on the reality show, has also tried on singing. Her first song "Money Can't Buy You Class" was released by Ultra Records in May last year, only to receive lukewarm response.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch