'Real Housewife' LuAnn de Lesseps Lands 'Law & Order: SVU' Gig
Countess LuAnn de Lesseps will officially be the first star of "The Real Housewives" franchise to land an acting gig. The 45-year-old may have shown drama on "The Real Housewives of New York City" but this would be the first time her acting skill is tested on "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit".
Based on the report by New York Post, the socialite would play "an eccentric art patron who poses semi-nude for a painter." The filming would begin on Friday, January 28 over the course of three days at Chelsea Piers. The episode will then air on February 23, opened with a crime scene involving her character.
Lesseps, who was a model before landing the gig on the reality show, has also tried on singing. Her first song "Money Can't Buy You Class" was released by Ultra Records in May last year, only to receive lukewarm response.
More Law & Order: Special Victims Unit News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna