'Real Housewife' LuAnn de Lesseps Lands 'Law & Order: SVU' Gig
Countess LuAnn de Lesseps will officially be the first star of "The Real Housewives" franchise to land an acting gig. The 45-year-old may have shown drama on "The Real Housewives of New York City" but this would be the first time her acting skill is tested on "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit".
Based on the report by New York Post, the socialite would play "an eccentric art patron who poses semi-nude for a painter." The filming would begin on Friday, January 28 over the course of three days at Chelsea Piers. The episode will then air on February 23, opened with a crime scene involving her character.
Lesseps, who was a model before landing the gig on the reality show, has also tried on singing. Her first song "Money Can't Buy You Class" was released by Ultra Records in May last year, only to receive lukewarm response.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March