'Real Housewife' LuAnn de Lesseps Lands 'Law & Order: SVU' Gig
Countess LuAnn de Lesseps will officially be the first star of "The Real Housewives" franchise to land an acting gig. The 45-year-old may have shown drama on "The Real Housewives of New York City" but this would be the first time her acting skill is tested on "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit".
Based on the report by New York Post, the socialite would play "an eccentric art patron who poses semi-nude for a painter." The filming would begin on Friday, January 28 over the course of three days at Chelsea Piers. The episode will then air on February 23, opened with a crime scene involving her character.
Lesseps, who was a model before landing the gig on the reality show, has also tried on singing. Her first song "Money Can't Buy You Class" was released by Ultra Records in May last year, only to receive lukewarm response.
More Law & Order: Special Victims Unit News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics