'Real Housewife' LuAnn de Lesseps Lands 'Law & Order: SVU' Gig
Countess LuAnn de Lesseps will officially be the first star of "The Real Housewives" franchise to land an acting gig. The 45-year-old may have shown drama on "The Real Housewives of New York City" but this would be the first time her acting skill is tested on "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit".
Based on the report by New York Post, the socialite would play "an eccentric art patron who poses semi-nude for a painter." The filming would begin on Friday, January 28 over the course of three days at Chelsea Piers. The episode will then air on February 23, opened with a crime scene involving her character.
Lesseps, who was a model before landing the gig on the reality show, has also tried on singing. Her first song "Money Can't Buy You Class" was released by Ultra Records in May last year, only to receive lukewarm response.
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- Oscars 2017 Winner List: Emma Stone Wins Best Actress, 'Moonlight' Is Best Picture
- Nicki Minaj and Trey Songz Involved in Twitter Feud After Remy Ma's Diss Track
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Wins Big, Casey Affleck Is Best Actor
- Remy Ma Calls Out Nicki Minaj on New Diss Track 'ShETHER'
- Beast Is Kicked Out of Castle by Gaston in 'Beauty and the Beast' Academy Awards TV Spot
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two