'90210' Star Responds to Her Character's Axe
"90210" would like to remind fans that the show is about the kids and as they move along in age, so is the story. As an impact, two adult characters played by Lori Loughlin and Ryan Eggold would be cut off starting next season. A spokesperson from the show confirmed that the actors' contracts are not renewed.
Deb and Ryan would be written out at the season's end as the youths go to college and juggle the years without parents and teachers in presence. The same thing happened to Rob Estes' Harry last season, meaning there's no longer a regular adult character on the show once Loughlin and Eggold are out.
Loughlin has responded to the cut, saying "I have enjoyed the past few years working on 90210 and adore all of the cast and crew, as well as the team at the CW and CBS TV Studios. I am grateful for having had the opportunity to be a part of this wonderful show."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal