'90210' Star Responds to Her Character's Axe
"90210" would like to remind fans that the show is about the kids and as they move along in age, so is the story. As an impact, two adult characters played by Lori Loughlin and Ryan Eggold would be cut off starting next season. A spokesperson from the show confirmed that the actors' contracts are not renewed.
Deb and Ryan would be written out at the season's end as the youths go to college and juggle the years without parents and teachers in presence. The same thing happened to Rob Estes' Harry last season, meaning there's no longer a regular adult character on the show once Loughlin and Eggold are out.
Loughlin has responded to the cut, saying "I have enjoyed the past few years working on 90210 and adore all of the cast and crew, as well as the team at the CW and CBS TV Studios. I am grateful for having had the opportunity to be a part of this wonderful show."
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali, 'Suicide Squad' and 'Fantastic Beasts' Are First Winners
- Report: Britney Spears Is Expecting a Child With Sam Asghari
- New 'Iron Fist' Photos Show Danny Rand in Action, Actor Responds to White-Washing Controversy
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Pregnant With Rob Kardashian's Second Baby
- Future Scores Fourth No. 1 Album With 'Future' on Billboard 200
- Oscars 2017: Felicity Jones, Taraji P. Henson, Chrissy Teigen Stun on Red Carpet
- Selena Gomez Sweetly Calls The Weeknd 'Baby' on Instagram
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24