'90210' Star Responds to Her Character's Axe
"90210" would like to remind fans that the show is about the kids and as they move along in age, so is the story. As an impact, two adult characters played by Lori Loughlin and Ryan Eggold would be cut off starting next season. A spokesperson from the show confirmed that the actors' contracts are not renewed.
Deb and Ryan would be written out at the season's end as the youths go to college and juggle the years without parents and teachers in presence. The same thing happened to Rob Estes' Harry last season, meaning there's no longer a regular adult character on the show once Loughlin and Eggold are out.
Loughlin has responded to the cut, saying "I have enjoyed the past few years working on 90210 and adore all of the cast and crew, as well as the team at the CW and CBS TV Studios. I am grateful for having had the opportunity to be a part of this wonderful show."
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory