'90210' Star Responds to Her Character's Axe
"90210" would like to remind fans that the show is about the kids and as they move along in age, so is the story. As an impact, two adult characters played by Lori Loughlin and Ryan Eggold would be cut off starting next season. A spokesperson from the show confirmed that the actors' contracts are not renewed.
Deb and Ryan would be written out at the season's end as the youths go to college and juggle the years without parents and teachers in presence. The same thing happened to Rob Estes' Harry last season, meaning there's no longer a regular adult character on the show once Loughlin and Eggold are out.
Loughlin has responded to the cut, saying "I have enjoyed the past few years working on 90210 and adore all of the cast and crew, as well as the team at the CW and CBS TV Studios. I am grateful for having had the opportunity to be a part of this wonderful show."
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Iggy Azalea Sparks Butt Implant Rumors With Instagram Photo. What Expert Says?
- Cara Delevingne Fuels St. Vincent Engagement Rumors With This Photo
- New Trailer for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Get Down' Turns Shady Life Into Hope
- 'Moana' Characters Unveiled in New Posters
- Watch Usher, Josh Groban and More Tell Politicians 'Don't Use Our Song' in New Clip
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC