'90210' Star Responds to Her Character's Axe
"90210" would like to remind fans that the show is about the kids and as they move along in age, so is the story. As an impact, two adult characters played by Lori Loughlin and Ryan Eggold would be cut off starting next season. A spokesperson from the show confirmed that the actors' contracts are not renewed.
Deb and Ryan would be written out at the season's end as the youths go to college and juggle the years without parents and teachers in presence. The same thing happened to Rob Estes' Harry last season, meaning there's no longer a regular adult character on the show once Loughlin and Eggold are out.
Loughlin has responded to the cut, saying "I have enjoyed the past few years working on 90210 and adore all of the cast and crew, as well as the team at the CW and CBS TV Studios. I am grateful for having had the opportunity to be a part of this wonderful show."
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer
- BET Awards 2017: Beyonce Dominates Full Winner List
- Report: Prince Harry Plans to Give Meghan Markle Engagement Ring Made From Princess Diana's Bracelet
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record