New Jennifer Lopez Leaked Song: 'Take Care'
Jennifer Lopez's new song continues to hit the web. The latest leak from the "American Idol" judge is an urban/pop track called "Take Care" which might be one of the songs considered to be listed in her soon-to-be-released studio album "Love?".
"There's so many songs on the album I'm excited for people to hear for so many reasons," she told MTV of what she has to offer in her upcoming release. "Some of them because they're just straight-up club bangers, some because of what they have to say, and some because of how they make you groove. They're all very thematic in the sense that they're all about love."
The first single, a RedOne-produced "On the Floor", is about having fun. She stated, "Every single lyric is about letting go: Get on the floor and be an animal." She said more, "I really feel like, emotionally, I connected to it, but also because of how much I love to dance and how much that's always been such a big part of who I am since I started. Since I was a little girl, I just totally connected with the idea of getting out there."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory