New Jennifer Lopez Leaked Song: 'Take Care'
Jennifer Lopez's new song continues to hit the web. The latest leak from the "American Idol" judge is an urban/pop track called "Take Care" which might be one of the songs considered to be listed in her soon-to-be-released studio album "Love?".
"There's so many songs on the album I'm excited for people to hear for so many reasons," she told MTV of what she has to offer in her upcoming release. "Some of them because they're just straight-up club bangers, some because of what they have to say, and some because of how they make you groove. They're all very thematic in the sense that they're all about love."
The first single, a RedOne-produced "On the Floor", is about having fun. She stated, "Every single lyric is about letting go: Get on the floor and be an animal." She said more, "I really feel like, emotionally, I connected to it, but also because of how much I love to dance and how much that's always been such a big part of who I am since I started. Since I was a little girl, I just totally connected with the idea of getting out there."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction