New Jennifer Lopez Leaked Song: 'Take Care'
Jennifer Lopez's new song continues to hit the web. The latest leak from the "American Idol" judge is an urban/pop track called "Take Care" which might be one of the songs considered to be listed in her soon-to-be-released studio album "Love?".
"There's so many songs on the album I'm excited for people to hear for so many reasons," she told MTV of what she has to offer in her upcoming release. "Some of them because they're just straight-up club bangers, some because of what they have to say, and some because of how they make you groove. They're all very thematic in the sense that they're all about love."
The first single, a RedOne-produced "On the Floor", is about having fun. She stated, "Every single lyric is about letting go: Get on the floor and be an animal." She said more, "I really feel like, emotionally, I connected to it, but also because of how much I love to dance and how much that's always been such a big part of who I am since I started. Since I was a little girl, I just totally connected with the idea of getting out there."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic
- Move Out Rihanna! Drake Wakes Up Next to 'the Most Beautiful Woman' After His Birthday Party
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake