New Jennifer Lopez Leaked Song: 'Take Care'
Jennifer Lopez's new song continues to hit the web. The latest leak from the "American Idol" judge is an urban/pop track called "Take Care" which might be one of the songs considered to be listed in her soon-to-be-released studio album "Love?".
"There's so many songs on the album I'm excited for people to hear for so many reasons," she told MTV of what she has to offer in her upcoming release. "Some of them because they're just straight-up club bangers, some because of what they have to say, and some because of how they make you groove. They're all very thematic in the sense that they're all about love."
The first single, a RedOne-produced "On the Floor", is about having fun. She stated, "Every single lyric is about letting go: Get on the floor and be an animal." She said more, "I really feel like, emotionally, I connected to it, but also because of how much I love to dance and how much that's always been such a big part of who I am since I started. Since I was a little girl, I just totally connected with the idea of getting out there."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?