Engaged, Kate Hudson and Matt Bellamy Celebrate It in Intimate Party
Kate Hudson could add another role this year in addition to becoming a mother for the second time - she is reportedly engaged to wed Matthew Bellamy. The couple, who is expecting their first child together, was rumored to have celebrated their engagement in an intimate party.
The bash that was intended for family was held at a London hotel on Monday, The Sun reports. "They kept their engagement secret as they wanted to celebrate with their nearest and dearest before it became public knowledge," a source tells the site.
Kate Hudson and Matt Bellamy began dating last summer after the Muse frontman split from Italian psychologist Gaia Polloni in December 2009. As for the "Fool's Gold" actress, she was previously married to Chris Robinson with whom she has a son Ryder Russell Robinson. They split in 2006 and later Kate dated Alex Rodriguez for several months in 2009.
More Kate Hudson News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones