Engaged, Kate Hudson and Matt Bellamy Celebrate It in Intimate Party
Kate Hudson could add another role this year in addition to becoming a mother for the second time - she is reportedly engaged to wed Matthew Bellamy. The couple, who is expecting their first child together, was rumored to have celebrated their engagement in an intimate party.
The bash that was intended for family was held at a London hotel on Monday, The Sun reports. "They kept their engagement secret as they wanted to celebrate with their nearest and dearest before it became public knowledge," a source tells the site.
Kate Hudson and Matt Bellamy began dating last summer after the Muse frontman split from Italian psychologist Gaia Polloni in December 2009. As for the "Fool's Gold" actress, she was previously married to Chris Robinson with whom she has a son Ryder Russell Robinson. They split in 2006 and later Kate dated Alex Rodriguez for several months in 2009.
More Kate Hudson News
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked