Engaged, Kate Hudson and Matt Bellamy Celebrate It in Intimate Party
Kate Hudson could add another role this year in addition to becoming a mother for the second time - she is reportedly engaged to wed Matthew Bellamy. The couple, who is expecting their first child together, was rumored to have celebrated their engagement in an intimate party.
The bash that was intended for family was held at a London hotel on Monday, The Sun reports. "They kept their engagement secret as they wanted to celebrate with their nearest and dearest before it became public knowledge," a source tells the site.
Kate Hudson and Matt Bellamy began dating last summer after the Muse frontman split from Italian psychologist Gaia Polloni in December 2009. As for the "Fool's Gold" actress, she was previously married to Chris Robinson with whom she has a son Ryder Russell Robinson. They split in 2006 and later Kate dated Alex Rodriguez for several months in 2009.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show