Engaged, Kate Hudson and Matt Bellamy Celebrate It in Intimate Party
Kate Hudson could add another role this year in addition to becoming a mother for the second time - she is reportedly engaged to wed Matthew Bellamy. The couple, who is expecting their first child together, was rumored to have celebrated their engagement in an intimate party.
The bash that was intended for family was held at a London hotel on Monday, The Sun reports. "They kept their engagement secret as they wanted to celebrate with their nearest and dearest before it became public knowledge," a source tells the site.
Kate Hudson and Matt Bellamy began dating last summer after the Muse frontman split from Italian psychologist Gaia Polloni in December 2009. As for the "Fool's Gold" actress, she was previously married to Chris Robinson with whom she has a son Ryder Russell Robinson. They split in 2006 and later Kate dated Alex Rodriguez for several months in 2009.
More Kate Hudson News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival