Engaged, Kate Hudson and Matt Bellamy Celebrate It in Intimate Party
Kate Hudson could add another role this year in addition to becoming a mother for the second time - she is reportedly engaged to wed Matthew Bellamy. The couple, who is expecting their first child together, was rumored to have celebrated their engagement in an intimate party.
The bash that was intended for family was held at a London hotel on Monday, The Sun reports. "They kept their engagement secret as they wanted to celebrate with their nearest and dearest before it became public knowledge," a source tells the site.
Kate Hudson and Matt Bellamy began dating last summer after the Muse frontman split from Italian psychologist Gaia Polloni in December 2009. As for the "Fool's Gold" actress, she was previously married to Chris Robinson with whom she has a son Ryder Russell Robinson. They split in 2006 and later Kate dated Alex Rodriguez for several months in 2009.
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship